Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: where you found them

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My budgie has crash-landed into my highland Nep chamber more than once... not sure how he so consistently finds his way inside as I keep it zipped shut. I'll hear him fly off and collide with something and afterwards he always chooses the strangest places to hang out until I find him. Once he got in the cupboard.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cat locked up in my brother's closet.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Years ago, we discovered that a cat had knocked over my daughter's gold fish bowl and, we assumed, had eaten the goldfish. A while later, I was picking up some stuff on the floor and saw something under a dresser. It was the goldfish and it seemed dead, but I put some water on it and held it in the palm of my hand. Soon it was flopping around and I refilled its bowl and that fish lived for a long time afterwards.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 foot spotted python....found in the toilet after being MIA for 3 months
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trapper7,

I had a couple of fire bellied newts when I was younger. One night I forgot to put the top back on the tank and one of them escaped. My Mom found him dead (and dried up) on my messy bedroom closet floor.
    Poor guy. I was devestated.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a skink (reptile type lizard) in college, in the dorm that escaped when I had him out and was playing. That was September. Turned out he crawled in the the HVAC duct work and resurfaced in April, in someone elses room.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a good story for this one....

Years ago, while living in this apartment complex, my cat jumped into the moving truck when one of the neighbors was moving. We lived in San Jose at the time... the cat was found, alive and VERY scared, in the back of the truck... in Fresno... about 120 miles away. A very kind lady took him in for us and kept him till we could drive down there the following weekend. She later told us that he spent the entire week hiding under her bed, meowing at the top of his voice. She said that she was never so glad to get rid of a cat in her life.
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vft guy in SJ View Post
    I have a good story for this one....

Years ago, while living in this apartment complex, my cat jumped into the moving truck when one of the neighbors was moving. We lived in San Jose at the time... the cat was found, alive and VERY scared, in the back of the truck... in Fresno... about 120 miles away. A very kind lady took him in for us and kept him till we could drive down there the following weekend. She later told us that he spent the entire week hiding under her bed, meowing at the top of his voice. She said that she was never so glad to get rid of a cat in her life.
    LOL. Poor cat.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast