What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LACPS Meeting - June 2008

The subject of name badges has come up before at meetings and the vote so far has always been overwhelmingly "We don't need no stinkin' badges".

That could change. Bring the subject up at one of the meetings. Just don't expect everybody to wear one. Many CP enthusiasts picture themselves as rebels.

And there's nothing to keep you from wearing one on your own. The LACPS is a very informal group - more of a get-together of good friends than anything else. Indeed that's how it started. That's probably why "We don't need no stinkin' badges".

Thanx for the info.....i didn't know you guys already discussed this issue.

lol next time i'm going to take pictures of everyone and get there names....then make the pics into minis as so i can keep them on a cheat sheet with the peoples names under the pics lol...then and maybe then i can pretend to know peoples names......

like the guy who just graduated highschool...he has several genlisea growing in glasses covered so when you remove the cover you can see the roots growing......he was really cool lol ...he gave me a huge discount on his plants.....he tried to give me some but i'd rather pay for them and see if he will sell me a genlisea plug/cutting when he gets some growing.....actually reminded me alot of people i hang out with at school (just with out the black emo wear like they wear) however sadly me and my horrible ability for names cant remember his name......

or the lady who is not really tall but not short...has long silvery grey hair....really really really funny.....as a lot of energy as though she was still 18....maybe she is lol...this is her i believe cant be positive with he camo on lol.....the man in green i believe is her husband
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_11314525/bcfc/__sr_/c019.jpg?gr4KMZIBAFU4eSFw

Back