Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LACPS Meeting - June 2008

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a great time at the meeting. I bought some of those ant fern plants....hopefully they will grow....lol however my grandmother was upset because it was way to hot for in the conservatory.....so she just sat outside while me and a group of people went and looked around....

I also bought some pings.....which lucky for them they werent part of the group of plants that i tried to put outside lol....so I still have plenty of pings growing...its just the rest of my plants that are mad at me and dying because i put them outside for a while lol....

o btw sorry for just saying group of people if you were on of those people. I have close to no memory at all for names.....you think that me being in charge of a couple hundred students for 7 years would have caused me to learn names faster .....not at all -.0

at the next meeting i probally wont bring my grandma "nina" because she gets tired easily....but I'm a little to shy to go by myself so I'll probally manage to rope my friend brian into going....he doesnt know he is going yet but he will lol.....
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Hey joosa, you were there? Damn, you didn't introduce yourself, I have no idea who you were! Thanks for posting the link to the pics.
    Sorry, I'm kind of shy... Next time, I'll wear a "Hello, my name is: joossa" sticker.

BTW, nice pictures!
    -Joel from Southern California

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting the link to those pictures. I look forward to living in an area in the future where I can be a member of a local society.

Quote Originally Posted by joossa View Post
    Sorry, I'm kind of shy... Next time, I'll wear a "Hello, my name is: joossa" sticker.
    It would be neat to create a forum pin that we all could wear to events.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a sticker with the real name and the forum name is not a bad idea at all!!!...at least you know who you're talking to (mainly for the new members like me)
    Best regards,
    Marius

My Website: http://droseragemmae.com/

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The subject of name badges has come up before at meetings and the vote so far has always been overwhelmingly "We don't need no stinkin' badges".

That could change. Bring the subject up at one of the meetings. Just don't expect everybody to wear one. Many CP enthusiasts picture themselves as rebels.

And there's nothing to keep you from wearing one on your own. The LACPS is a very informal group - more of a get-together of good friends than anything else. Indeed that's how it started. That's probably why "We don't need no stinkin' badges".
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for the info.....i didn't know you guys already discussed this issue.
    Best regards,
    Marius

My Website: http://droseragemmae.com/

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol next time i'm going to take pictures of everyone and get there names....then make the pics into minis as so i can keep them on a cheat sheet with the peoples names under the pics lol...then and maybe then i can pretend to know peoples names......

like the guy who just graduated highschool...he has several genlisea growing in glasses covered so when you remove the cover you can see the roots growing......he was really cool lol ...he gave me a huge discount on his plants.....he tried to give me some but i'd rather pay for them and see if he will sell me a genlisea plug/cutting when he gets some growing.....actually reminded me alot of people i hang out with at school (just with out the black emo wear like they wear) however sadly me and my horrible ability for names cant remember his name......

or the lady who is not really tall but not short...has long silvery grey hair....really really really funny.....as a lot of energy as though she was still 18....maybe she is lol...this is her i believe cant be positive with he camo on lol.....the man in green i believe is her husband
    http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_11...4KMZIBAFU4eSFw
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123