What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Last Hillary Joke

I just found this in my emails:

Hillary was visiting some elementary schools and was addressing a class of 6th graders about her "cradle to grave" policies and then opened the floor to some questions. The first kid raised his hand, and Hillary asked him "What's your name?" He said "Hi, I'm Scotty, I have three questions; One, why would you want the Office of Presidency after your husband left it in disgrace?, Second, what ever happened to your Health Care Reform initiatives in all those years that he held that office? and Lastly, what did you do with all those things that you took from the White House when you left?

Just then, the recess bell rang, and Hillary said "Well, I guess we'll just have to resume this fine discussion after recess."

About an hour later, the class came back and Hillary addressed the class "Well, well, where were we? Ahh yes, some classroom discussions, any questions?"

Another boy raised his hand, and Hillary asked him "What's your name?"

He said "Hi, I'm Joey, and I have five questions: First, why would you want the Office of Presidency after your husband left it in disgrace?, Second, what ever happened to your Health Care Reform initiatives in all those years that he held that office? Thirdly, what did you do with all those things that you took from the White House when you left? Fourth, Why did the recess bell go off 45 minutes early? and Lastly, What happened to Scotty?

hahaha! hillary jokes are like yo mamma jokes-timeless.

I was going to say, if that's the last Hilary joke, then I don't know what the world is coming to.

xvart.

LOL that was good :-D

Haha! These jokes are so good! In fact, I'd call them Hillaryus! :-))

I couldn't resist just ONE more: Hillary's Dream "Driving Ms. Hillary" (as for the possible, but unlikely VP slot. He's still in the driver's seat).

HillarysDream.jpg

Back