What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terraforums Calendar

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
Community Members,

I browsing around Terraforums the other day and started looking at the calendar feature. I believe this could be a useful tool for our hobby as there are lots of society meetings, events, and other noteworthy things going on. If you'll notice, at the very bottom of the main page, there is now a "Today's Events" box, that currently has the "NASC Benefit Auction" listed. Whenever there is an event or meeting going on, if it is on the calendar, the event will show up at the bottom.

TFCalendar.jpg

So far I have added the NASC Auction, the weekly NASC meetings, the next LACPS meeting, and the North Central CP Society meeting.

If you have a local CP Society meeting or other noteworthy CP event that you want to show up on the calendar please send me a pm with all relevant information that you would like to show up when the item is clicked. Please limit requests to CP, gardening, or conservation-related topics unless you feel there is something extra special that needs to be available to everyone. Please continue to make topics about these meetings to generate discussion about them as the events will only show up on the day they are happening unless you request a "reminder" and we want everyone to know about these events beforehand.

I will continue to take things I see and post them as necessary, but it would be helpful for you organizers out there to help me out so don't be shy about posting in this thread or sending me a pm! I now have this thread on email subscription so hopefully I won't miss anymore.

Let me know if you have any questions.

xvart.

Last edited:
What about thr BACPS having its sale and show on Jun 20th.

St Louis CPS has its' display and sale on Sat June 11, 2011 at the Missouri Botanical Garden. It's a nice opportunity to meet other CPers and shoot the breeze.

Community Members,

I know I haven't been around much recently but I just saw the BACPS show and remembered I was trying to get the calendar function more utilized. Don't forget if you have CP related functions or events that you would like to put on our calendar you can either post here or send me a pm.

St Louis CPS has its' display and sale on Sat June 11, 2011 at the Missouri Botanical Garden. It's a nice opportunity to meet other CPers and shoot the breeze.
obsidian - sorry I missed adding this one. I didn't even know that there was a St. Louis CPS. I'm up in KC so this would be something I would have probably made the trip for. Dang it!

I've added the monthly NASC meetings and the BACPS Annual show (although a little late).

xvart.

Back