User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 53

Thread: True scary stories.

  1. #25
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One night, I was going to the kitchen to get some water, and on the way, I see my cat. For some reason, she had a light blue tinge in her fur (she's gray). While still being 10 feet away, I put out my hand and called her name, then as soon as I did that, she formed into a blue ball, then it turn into a blue whisp, going inside a lit candle in front of a figurine of the Virgin Mary. I just stood there and said, "Right..."

    This other time at night, I was watching TV, and I could've sworn I saw someone with a lantern walk by my window, and when I checked, he was nowhere to be seen. Creepy thing is is that my dad saw him too.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

  2. #26
    Aklys joossa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Palmdale, CA, USA
    Posts
    2,043
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I have never seen a ghost or a UFO, or had anything really that frightening happen to me. But, "I want to believe".
    -Joel from Southern California


  3. #27
    Dog! maneatingmoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    705
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, and I think my old school was haunted. People say it was built over some burial ground, and that teachers see ghosts or something.
    The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.
    My growing growlist of growing things

  4. #28
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two more. My two brothers and I think that my oldest brother's room is haunted. when my oldest brother is not in the house, my other brother would sometimes hear someone turning in the bed, but yet the cat wasn't there when that happens.

    This really freaked out my brother. One night, my oldest brother went somewhere to spend the night or something, I don't remember, but while I was asleep, my brother was hearing squeaking from my oldest brother's bed. He needed to go to the bathroom, but was afraid of what might be in the room. He goes into the bathroom quickly and when gets out, he sees nothing in the dark. When he turned his head, he felt someone put a hand on his shoulder. He said he was so scared, that when he jump to get to his bed, he accidently jumped over it.

    Sometimes, my Oldest brother gets woken up by what he thinks is the cat getting on the bed, so he would say, "Come here Fluffy (yes, Fluffly, she's very fluffy)." He gets no response of her moving, so when he opens his eyes, there's nothing on the bed.

    Sorry if these stories are kind of confusing using my brother and oldest brother continually.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

  5. #29

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    2,251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, "I want to believe".
    Uhh...why? There is absolutely no proof that ghosts exist, and about 99% of ghost stories have a plausible explanation. Because there isn't enough evidence for the other 1% ATM doesn't make a case that they exist. I've always thought that people that believed in ghosts are a little....mentally unstable.

    UFOs on the other hand....again, no proof, and maybe there aren't any, but it's completely ignorant to think that we are the only intelligent/most advanced life in the entire universe. Despite the various creation myths that came to be during the infancy of our species, I think it's now pretty obvious that the Earth wasn't put here for us, and neither was the rest of the universe.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

  6. #30
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    Uhh...why? There is absolutely no proof that ghosts exist, and about 99% of ghost stories have a plausible explanation. Because there isn't enough evidence for the other 1% ATM doesn't make a case that they exist. I've always thought that people that believed in ghosts are a little....mentally unstable.

    UFOs on the other hand....again, no proof, and maybe there aren't any, but it's completely ignorant to think that we are the only intelligent/most advanced life in the entire universe. Despite the various creation myths that came to be during the infancy of our species, I think it's now pretty obvious that the Earth wasn't put here for us, and neither was the rest of the universe.
    So what if people believe in ghost? We can believe if we want. And why do you think that people who believe in them are mentally unstable? And for UFOs, same thing.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

  7. #31
    Dog! maneatingmoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    705
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, your calling me mentally unstable??
    The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.
    My growing growlist of growing things

  8. #32
    Nepenthesian Nepfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    768
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "see moving shadows while feeling somewhat paralyzed with my eyes open"
    That would be "sleep paralysis." Sometimes, especially when you're a teenager, you feel like you're paralyzed and you see hallucinations. It's a normal thing that happens with the brain. Not so sure about these other stories though...
    Insanity is a sane response to an insane world.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •