What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT dietary supplement

Thought some people might find this interesting.
capsuleflyer.jpg

Here is the main page.
http://www.carnivora.com/carnivorasite.html

wow.................just wow.

Those claims are truly non-sensical.

"Supports resistance to harmful invaders" ?? WTH does THAT mean?

VERY strange.........

heres why its so "effective :)
In 1973, more than thirty years ago, I discovered why Carnivora is such an effective dietary supplement for the immune system. As you know, this plant is an expert at trapping its own meals through a sensitive biological response process. When a fly or other small insect touches the delicate hairs of the plant's "mouth," it causes the mouth to close quickly, trapping the insect inside the plant. The juicy liquids inside the plant's mouth are capable of digesting animal and vegetable materials. Interestingly, they do not, however, digest the plant itself. From this observation, I concluded that the Venus Flytrap plant must have an advanced immune system capable of distinguishing between harmful intruder organisms and its own materials.

VFTs dont digest vegitation in the first place...

Alex

That's stupid. I guess he/she didn't notice that all animals don't digest ourselves either. Or that none of the other Cp's digest themselves.

We must have advanced immune systems because our stomach doesn't dissolve. Eureka!

I couldn't find squat about Diomuscipulon or Diomuscinon. OR Hydroplumbagin-4-O-B-glucopyranoside. You can get most, if not all, of the other ingredients at the vitamin aisle in wal-mart.... in fact I do! There is a REAL drug, injectable, called Sarapin. It's from S. purpurea. I think it requires a prescription. I think it's used for chronic pain management or cancer or something. I don't think anyone really uses it.

wow.................just wow.

Those claims are truly non-sensical.

"Supports resistance to harmful invaders" ?? WTH does THAT mean?

VERY strange.........

Yeah.. nothing but snake oil. What a farce.

Back