What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new family pet

Nepfreak

Nepenthesian
Obsidian, the new giant african black millipede. She's about 9 inches long and likes cucumbers. And no, that's not my stuffed animal :D
DSCF1172.jpg

Whoa! That thing's crazy!

I saw on like Animal Planet that if you annoy them, they'll squirt out this toxic stuff. Is that the same kind that you have there?

-Ben

Does it smell? (The small ones usually do...)

Does she fetch the newspaper from the front walk and bring you your slippers? Even if she doesn't, at least she doesn't wet the first and chew the second, or vice versa.

that kind of scares me lol

no offense of course

Ugh...

xvart.

Not what I expected, I was thinking some kind of fluffy animal. That's what I get for assuming.

:poke:

YAY! those are so cool, I always wanted one but my mom doesn't like them, maybe I should get a giant centipede instead!:jester:

Ummm. I'll bet you'll really attract the chicks when you take THAT for a walk in the park.

:-))

If you like it...congrats on the new family member.

*shudder*

Most of my family thinks along the lines of PAK and gtx lol.
Ummm. I'll bet you'll really attract the chicks when you take THAT for a walk in the park.
hahaha I get it... chicks as in baby chickens :D. That's why I don't take her for walks in the park.

I like it! Its cute. And Obsidian is a great name. :)

Back