What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record smashing!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Y'all are the best folks in the world. Talk about conservation minded!

Obviously we don't know totals yet, but y'alls generosity has surpassed previous NASC auctions!

Last year we had 163 listings (donations) covering 8 pages. This year we have over 180 so far that hits 10 pages! And new things are still showing up! Also we have a record bid of $250 on an item. Geez...even Xvart's AUNT has put in an item bid!

I am hoping this bodes well for the Splinter Hill Bog campaign! We'd love to hit that $1,500 mark for them!

I've had many nice PMs from people. Thank you on behalf of the NASC team who worked to put this on.

BTW...I know its tough when you get outbid but...its all for a good cause. Seriously, it takes a community to make a difference. And y'all do!

Yet another new record!

SPAM has smashed past its previous ceiling price!

SPAM...it's the new mixed meat.

Just SIX more listings to break the 200 mark!

:D

Yet another new record!

SPAM has smashed past its previous ceiling price!

SPAM...it's the new mixed meat.

awww - DOH! GAWSHDURNINT PHIL!!! it *had* to end on a day that I had no way of getting to a computer. LOL. Oh well.

LOL, Looks likeI will have to come and see you again to take photos of SPAM WITH your plants! haha!! :)

For those who don't know, (YES - Phil is an eye witness) - I DO carry a can of SPAM with me with my photography equiment. LOL. Looks like I gotta plan another trip to Philiculas!

Bwahahahahah!

spam?
like this?

Back