User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: very, very good news...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a school shooting where a guy shot two or three people, then took his gun and starting running towards an elementary school to shoot kids. One of the principals at the first school ran out to his car, grabbed a handgun, and shot the shooter before he could make it to the elementary school (don't think he killed him though). It doesn't take that much effort to know what would happen had the principal not had a gun in his car....
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsiders71 View Post
    The best example of what happens when you ban guns is easy to find. Look at all the university campus shootings, where guns are not allowed to be carried by legal means. I wonder how many lives could have been saved if guns were allowed to be carried by permit owning, law abiding citizens. Just because you have not been put in a situation where you believe a gun would be useful, doesn't mean you'll never be in that situation one day. The argument "the less weapons the better" is equivalent to suggesting that every law abiding citizen should be given a higher chance of becoming a victim.

as far as i am aware you can carry on campus in Utah and have been able to for years....have yet to hear about a campus shooting in Utah.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    as far as i am aware you can carry on campus in Utah and have been able to for years....have yet to hear about a campus shooting in Utah.......
    I'm not sure how that's decided if it's a State or University decision, but overwhelmingly I believe guns are not allowed to be carried on most campuses.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The students who committed the Columbine High School Massacre acquired some guns that were purchased legally (by someone else) and others that they purchased illegally. A ban on the sale of guns would have prevented this tragedy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure the kid could have gotten a gun if he REALLY wanted one. And The kid being pretty serious, I'm sure he could have.

Its a persons Right to own a gun, if they have an astigmatism or 1 eye, or 3 fingers or what every its their right to own a gun regardless of their physical disabilities. Now if they are mentally unable to handle it, then they don't need a gun, but their will always be crime in humanity, at any level of society. People will always be able to locate illegal fire arms, so why not just make it legal to have one? Do we seriously want to ban every thing thats even a little dangerous for us like Australia?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    The students who committed the Columbine High School Massacre acquired some guns that were purchased legally (by someone else) and others that they purchased illegally. A ban on the sale of guns would have prevented this tragedy.
    not really.....cause they could have used bombs......i can level a school for cheap.....prolly do it for free if i wanted to steal the ingredients which are easy to find and get ahold of, especially in the western US....fertilizer and diesel fuel hold alot of energy.

I'm not sure how that's decided if it's a State or University decision, but overwhelmingly I believe guns are not allowed to be carried on most campuses.
    just looked it up....state law....a university has fought and lost in the Utah state supreme court a few years back.....students can carry a concealed handgun on campus in Utah and have been able to for years....yet there hasnt been a campus shooting in Utah.......weird huh?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    I'm sure the kid could have gotten a gun if he REALLY wanted one. And The kid being pretty serious, I'm sure he could have.

Its a persons Right to own a gun, if they have an astigmatism or 1 eye, or 3 fingers or what every its their right to own a gun regardless of their physical disabilities. Now if they are mentally unable to handle it, then they don't need a gun, but their will always be crime in humanity, at any level of society. People will always be able to locate illegal fire arms, so why not just make it legal to have one? Do we seriously want to ban every thing thats even a little dangerous for us like Australia?

Why should we make it easier?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    Correlation doesn't necessitate causality.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast