User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: very, very good news...............

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim I already know what digoxin does. Did you happen to notice the minute amount it takes? This drug can and will kill. That was my point. It is a toxic drug if given too high. So should pts be allowed to take this drug home and take it as prescribed? Coying and pasting the wiki article means nothing. I wanted you to see that we give pts many things that can kill them if not taken correctly. the thing is we educate them about it. So why is there any difference with guns? Education is the answer.

My goodness! For someone to think the only purpose is to kill or injure someone is truly misguided. Pandora's box is not open. So guns have a purpose of defense. The technology of guns is used in other things too. Like shape charges and other things used for construction. Can it be used for bad things, of course it can, but it can also be used to put food on the table. Criminals will always get guns. Period. You will never stop the criminal aspect from owning guns. So why wouldn't you want to be on a level playing field? Also it is in the constitution, and I will gladly put up a fight to maintain my freedoms given by the bill of rights.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Josh.....forget prescription meds......read up on Tylenol..........a single overdose can kill the liver, a single overdose is easy to do if a kid gets ahold of a bottle and decides they are a candy.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    accidental poisonings from meds is far more common than accidental shootings in the home............
    Just to back this statement up with some numbers:
    Combined, medication errors and adverse drug effects kill 113,400 people every year*. That's almost ten times the amount of non-suicide gun deaths per year.

*source: Barbara Starfield, MD, in an article published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Education is the answer.
    No joke. Accidental deaths by guns really aren't that high at all. I always knew my dad had guns in the house, and he basically told me touching them would be the last mistake I'd ever made. Do you think I ever played around with them?
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah Rattler tylonal and other OTC things. I am a nursing student and have had to look up a lot of those drugs. Digoxin is just drilled into my head because it can cause severe bradycardia. For the non medical people that is slow heart rate. Enough to kill. What about the chemicals under the kitchen sink?? I bet you have all it takes to make a bomb under there too. Now don't ask me hoe and what with because i don't know. So you really are fighting a war that is pointless. There are many more inherent dangers you should be fighting for. Like getting trans fats banned those man made things are deadly but instead of fighting for that we are bickering about guns.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Digoxin ... Common adverse effects ... include ... confusion ... Less frequent adverse effects ... include: acute psychosis, delirium ...

Mixed with guns. It's a recipe for disaster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mixed with cars its a recipe for disaster.....whats your point?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point is that individuals should try to avoid disasters, especially when those disasters may involve innocent people being injured or killed. Applying this point to your last statement, those who are experiencing confusion, acute psychosis, or delirium as a result of taking Digoxin (or even if they are not taking it) should not drive cars. I hope you agree.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mixed with paints and it could be a recipe for a masterpiece!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"