User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: very, very good news...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and your using that as a basis as why we shouldnt have firearms......can i have some of what your smoking?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    and your using that as a basis as why we shouldnt have firearms......can i have some of what your smoking?
    Is that in response to my post? I was just trying to lighten the mood a tad. I never said you shouldn't have firearms. I just don't think they belong on college campuses.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will repeat this fact one more time just to see if it sinks in....an insurance company is all about minimizing its risks and making a profit....my insurance company does not care if i have a gun in the house, does not care if i have 100 guns in the house, does not care if i have a safe to put them in or if i leave them laying around....why? cause accidental shootings in the home are so rare as to be a non-issue....however if i buy my girls a trampoline and put it up in the yard my insurance company will drop me because the risk of someone getting hurt or killed is to great......sit and think about that for awhile.........and i dont have some lil insurance company i have one of the big ones that is nation wide........

xvart...was in responce to Tropics, you hadnt posted when i started replying
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point is that individuals should try to avoid disasters, especially when those disasters may involve innocent people being injured or killed. Applying this point to your last statement, those who are experiencing confusion, acute psychosis, or delirium as a result of taking Digoxin (or even if they are not taking it) should not drive cars. I hope you agree.

So you don't agree (with the first quote)?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tropics I do not agree with your first quote. Simply because those side effect are what can happen and not what always happen. Digoxin is prescribed for CHF. After the drug gets in the system the side effects are not all of those.

Do you realize some of side effect come from drugs your probably taking? These are the side effects of ibuprofen you know Motrin or Advil.

Headache (and most people take it for a headache!!!), dizziness (wow I sure want a dizzy person driving a car.), psycic disturbances(Thats it, you cannot drive when on Advil!! We don;t need a psycicly disturbed person driving.), amblyopia, blurred vision(You have to be able to see while driving!!), tinnitus, arrhythmias (Oh wow! We don't need your heart doing beating normally while driving do we?), edema, GI Bleeding, hepatitis, constipation, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, cystitis, hematauria, renal failure, rashes, blood dyscrasias, prolonged bleeding time, allergic reaction including anaphylaxis

This all came from Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses 9th edition look them up if you don't believe me. I dunno if you have seen the newest James Bond. They tried to poison him with digitalis. Thats Digoxin.

Now with those side effects do you think people should be driving when they are on Advil??

So the reasoning for your argument falls a little short.

I just gave the example of digoxin because it can be so deadly if not given properly.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JB, Which part of the quote do you disagree with?

* individuals should try to avoid disasters, especially when those disasters may involve innocent people being injured or killed.

* those who are experiencing confusion, acute psychosis, or delirium as a result of taking Digoxin (or even if they are not taking it) should not drive cars.

Or do you disagree with both parts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    an insurance company is all about minimizing its risks and making a profit....my insurance company does not care if i have a gun in the house, does not care if i have 100 guns in the house, does not care if i have a safe to put them in or if i leave them laying around

Homeowners insurance premiums account for the risk of accidental shooting. If there were no guns, there would be no accidental shootings, and insurance premiums would go down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and insurance premiums would go down.
    Negligibly, if at all.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid