User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: very, very good news...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it says:

the second amendment applies to the individual and not the militia

preventing law abiding citizens that meet the federal requirements for owning a handgun to keep one in their home is unconstitutional

requiring the use of trigger locks with in a persons home is unconstitutional

cant spell it out any better for you.....it aint me that is misunderstanding what was done....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any law in any state that restricts guns to an owner's home, or to target shooting or hunting?
    well there was in DC till yesterday.

According to your citation, the DC law did NOT allow Heller to have a handgun in his home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry was trying to work while doing this....misread your post thought it said restricted handguns from being in an individuals house........no state says certain firearms cant enter your house but you can have them but some cities say even some of the more basic firearms you cant own or tells you how they must be kept in your house......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like others have said, banning guns from law abiding, permit obtained citizens does nothing but hurt those who follow the law. Criminals know that law abiding citizens won't have a gun to defend themselves, and that gives them the upper hand.

What's the crime rate in Texas these days? I bet they have a lower crime rate that places like the east coast. They bare arms, and now they can even use them on someone trying to steal their cars.

Jimscott:

I understand you're a family man right? If some criminal one day threatened to hurt/kill your family and they had a gun, what would you do about it being unarmed? Ever see the movie "The Punisher", where the guys family gets all shot up? Obviously this isn't the movies but you get my point.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheridan:

For hunters it would be easy to set up a target shooting range. No need to use cans, trees, or squirrels.

71: The thing about these scenarios is that it is so unpredictible that anything could happen. If I had a gun that could go in a variety of ways. I could be a hero or I could be a victim. Some criminals get scared into backing down and some get scared into getting people shot, when they otherwise wouldn't, had they been unarmed. It could be a deterrent or it could end up in disaster. Both happens in real life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like others have said, banning guns from law abiding, permit obtained citizens does nothing but hurt those who follow the law.

And by that same reasoning, you should also oppose drunk driving laws. According to your rationale, those laws hurt people who drive drunk but don't get into accidents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    And by that same reasoning, you should also oppose drunk driving laws. According to your rationale, those laws hurt people who drive drunk but don't get into accidents.
    I don't understand your logic.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with Outsider on this one. I do not follow the logic tropics.

The reality is that guns are pandora's box. They have been opened and the bad guys will always have access to them. When I delt with those kinds of people I had many chances to get a hot gun. By making it illegal to own a gun your taking the chance to defend ones self right away from the law abiding people who would not get a gun because it is illegal.

criminal types will always find a way to aquire a gun even when they are banned.

JimScott I understand your rationale too, but we should have the right to choose whether or not to own a gun. Not the government since it is a right given to us by the constitution.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast