What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do u feel when someone destory ur beautiful plant

Empyrean

Destiny VS Cause And Effect
well the title is the question. its not very beautiful but i just plant it for 4 days ago, when i got home from work. my mini bog garden has been destoryed by someone, my N. Rafflesiana and N. x Judith Finn pitchs with perlite which i put next to my mini bog garden, even my A. Vesiculosa which i put in a fish bowl all cover with perlite and i found a chewed meat on the bottom of the bowl OMG and first i thought it was a sphagnum moss but its feel like chewed meat. nasty!!! and 2 ripped and 1 mouthful with perlite typical trap..... what the hell is wrong with these people!!! gosh !!! so pissed off.... now i have to schedule another time to fix it
look on the bright side at least that "ignorance folk" didn't ruin the cobra lily

has this situation ever happen to anyone here...????

Man, that sucks!
I've never had my plants vandalized, but on occassion rabbits and chipmunks eat them. A few weeks ago, a rabbit chewed up a succulent that took 7 years to reach 2 inches in diameter. It is still alive, but it will take several years to outgrow the damage.

Wow, I would get so mad! If that happened to me I would keep on the lookout for the person if they try it again. Do you know of anyone who might do that so you can find out who did it?

Somebody used MrFlytrap's vft as an ashtray and he has had his plants stolen. Sorry for your loss.

Somebody used MrFlytrap's vft as an ashtray and he has had his plants stolen. Sorry for your loss.

jaw.gif

Wow that sucks, why would someone use a VFT for an ashtray?? Lol, that smiley with the giant mouth made me laugh. I thought my computer was messed up lol.

why would someone use a VFT for an ashtray?

Because people are generally selfess uncaring creatures that only care for the misfortune of family, friends, and MOSTLY themselves. Honestly, I think the world would be better off with us all dead. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, can someone say "Prozac"?

Prozac? I don't know what that is, is it an anti-deprescent?

I thought every man, woman and child in America knew what Prozac was. Probably because over 20 million Americans are on it :p

Yes, it's an antidepressant :)

ROFL my neighbor is on Prozac.

anyways that's off topic.

man, first day i moved into my house, i planted some flower on my front yard. went back to my old house to pick up my computer and other stuff, came back all the fower were picked off and i saw the 12-14 years old kid throwing it around and came back, took another flower right in front of me, and ran off.... i never planted in my front yard ever again... he also called my mother fat, and monkey face... even though his mom is fat(hispanic), and looks like a pig(with the nose and everything.). i hate my neighbor. shot him with a BB gun on his wee. he was on the floor crying. his dad came to me and i had to apologize.

i hate my neighbor. shot him with a BB gun on his wee. he was on the floor crying. his dad came to me and i had to apologize.

:-)) :-)) :-)) ROFLMAO!!! I did something close to that effect to my neighbor thru the woods but it sure wasnt no BB gun, try a 30/30 winchester, yes i got jail time, yes i got in ALOT of Trouble!!! :blush: Dont run out and try this at home...:nono:

The stupid retarted things people do to plants, animals, woodlands, swamps, bogs, streams, rivers and everything else in this world. Just pisses me off to no ends.. :censor: :censor: Why do people distroy helpless plants? What does it acomplish, NOTHING! but to make this toilet bowl of a world we live in worse off than it already is..

I thought every man, woman and child in America knew what Prozac was. Probably because over 20 million Americans are on it :p

Yes, it's an antidepressant :)

You know what the stuff is, don't you?. That is because you are on it?. Prozac was one of thoes "Anonymous" names that used to pop up from time to time on CarnivorKid's old forum and post abusive messages, that was You wasn't it?.

Garren

Wow this thread has really gotten off topic. Anyway. Sorry to hear about your plants, that really sucks :( They left a piece of MEAT there?? That's....odd. Sorry again.

I know how to keep people from ruining those plants infront of your yard, plant poison evy around them! And if I EVER saw someone doing that to my mom's plants I would see where they went (thier house) call the cops. Their parents will do much worse then a little kid could.

You know what the stuff is, don't you?. That is because you are on it?. Prozac was one of thoes "Anonymous" names that used to pop up from time to time on CarnivorKid's old forum and post abusive messages, that was You wasn't it?.

Looks like someone forgot their Haloperidol today. You should really get one of those seven-day pill organizers! Apparently you don't know who you're talking to, as I don't troll and post abusive messages (on forums I've never even heard of) and especially don't enjoy being accused of such because I know the name of a drug that's as common and well known as Coca-Cola. In fact, it's so prevalent that it was found in the UK's drinking water supply, so know what the hell you're talking about, Troll.

Going back on topic, it sounds like all they did was feed the plants perlite. That's not a big deal, but you can buy a couple of those fake video cameras to try and deter it from happening in the future.

Garren

Talk about trolls. I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance again since it had been a while since your last one post and disappear act. Last warning: you can either participate in the spirit of the forums, or you can not participate at all.

xvart.

You sure it was not a squirrel? They like to dig in my bogs.

I bet it was an animal
I've had sparrows and squirrels destroy plants outside before.

Back