0 Thread(s)
    ooh yeah! Brings back memories.

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i used to love powerrangers.....i watched the first 2 seasons when they were new lol....now they are on like season 30 where they have completely different powers lol......there was nights of tir na nog.....ummmm there was sailor moon.....i loved card captors.......animaniacs......pinky and the brain the original ones......one is a genius the other is insane....lol........hmmmm there was hundreds.......o i really liked the animorphs......lol sounds stupid but my favorite movie when i was a little kid was milo and otis.....and i will admit i was a barny fan......however i did have a sadistic side when i was a kid which i still have....i loved chucky and the x-files......when i was 5 my parents bought me the original chucky doll......i left it in a car....and its head got warped....and it began to look like the movie chucky which only made me like it more......i would walk around the house singing the tune from the x-files opening.....you know where the snail shell has the oooze coming out of it lol......

o btw they are actually making an x-files movie
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, I feel like I only watched 2 channels now. I don't remeber a few.(well alot)I am only 14 though and was born in 1993, you can't expect me to remember most of those things, though somehow I clearly remember the transformers series even though I know the original season ended before I could watch one episode. Beast wars sucked, yet for some reason I still watched it! Oh, now I finially know what is in Est avatar! LOL! Pokemon was the best though, all the original kanto pokemon were the best! Jhoto I was alright with, but now ugh. I think what ever the creators were doing, they should start agian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man oh man... Did that have AHHH real monsters... and reboot, dont forget Dragon Ball Z.... uhhg i loved those showes.

my fave!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about Dragon Ball? I didn't see that either. (goku growing up)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    Um, I feel like I only watched 2 channels now. I don't remeber a few.(well alot)I am only 14 though and was born in 1993, you can't expect me to remember most of those things, though somehow I clearly remember the transformers series even though I know the original season ended before I could watch one episode. Beast wars sucked, yet for some reason I still watched it! Oh, now I finially know what is in Est avatar! LOL! Pokemon was the best though, all the original kanto pokemon were the best! Jhoto I was alright with, but now ugh. I think what ever the creators were doing, they should start agian.
    first was the best, they shoulda continued it instead of making like 1000 more pokemon.... i think they have more than 1000 now.

i saw the whole dragon balls last year summer vacation.... youtube ftw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after my time.......

I had nieces and nephews that watched that kind of stuff though.

Can't say that I miss much from the "classic Nineties" however.

Worst_Decade_Ever (IMHO)
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to see snippets of most these, via my own kids..... and I'm only 18.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast