User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12

Thread: Amazing pic you'll never find in the US

  1. #1
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Amazing pic you'll never find in the US

    My brothers are finally back from Europe and got pics of many amazing things like the Eifflel Tower, Arc of...Triumph (something like that), The Mona Lisa, and Air Force One in the air in London, and many more. They also brought awesome stuff like I got a Coco clock (but no bird comes out, but it's still awesome) and my brother gave me a mini Morning Star (those chain maces) and Clogs from Holland!

    But anyways, I now have my camera back, and my brother took this picture that I find the most amazing thing and that you will probably NEVER see in US (or it's just a very rare moment in the US).



    That's it! You won't see anything like that here.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

  2. #2
    Dog! maneatingmoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    705
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah, is that a parking lot of just bikes?!
    The following statement is true.
    The above statement is false.
    My growing growlist of growing things

  3. #3
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maneatingmoo View Post
    Woah, is that a parking lot of just bikes?!
    I have no idea.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

  4. #4
    BigBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it another ten months . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    My brothers are finally back from Europe and got pics of many amazing things like the Eifflel Tower, Arc of...Triumph (something like that), The Mona Lisa, and Air Force One in the air in London, and many more. They also brought awesome stuff like I got a Coco clock (but no bird comes out, but it's still awesome) and my brother gave me a mini Morning Star (those chain maces) and Clogs from Holland!

    But anyways, I now have my camera back, and my brother took this picture that I find the most amazing thing and that you will probably NEVER see in US (or it's just a very rare moment in the US).



    That's it! You won't see anything like that here.
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

    -- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

  5. #5
    Corn is no place for a mighty warrior Nitecrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude...have you ever seen a college campus? Especially the "biking" college campuses? A.k.a UC Santa Barbara?

  6. #6
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitecrawler View Post
    Dude...have you ever seen a college campus? Especially the "biking" college campuses? A.k.a UC Santa Barbara?
    Hmm, I have once, but I didn't see too many bikes going around. But other than that, you really can't find anything like that.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

  7. #7
    Capensis Killer upper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles,CA,Zipcode:90027
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl, i could take a couple o those and sell em on ebay for some CP.

    jk


    what does this have to do with "Greenhouses, Terrariums and Bog Gardens" andways?

  8. #8
    Capensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Everywhere. Capensis everywhere.
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post

    what does this have to do with "Greenhouses, Terrariums and Bog Gardens" andways?
    Whoops...I thought I went to General Discussions. Can a mod move this, please? Thank you for telling me.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •