Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: It is NOT a pregnant man!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you herp groupies . . . herpies . . . never mind . . . are overlooking the key question; what does that legless lizard or that legged snake want to be called?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    But you herp groupies . . . herpies . . . never mind . . . are overlooking the key question; what does that legless lizard or that legged snake want to be called?
    Well I only know about the one I spoke to but he told me he wanted to be called "Bruce"...

'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd.

If this individual can bear a child then I do not consider him to be a true male in the biological sense. But if he thinks hes a male and wants to be thought of as a male, fine. For all intents and purposes what he wants to be called is what I will call him/her/whatever. The fact that they have changed-but-not-really changed their gender irrelevant to me. What this person is and wants to be “now” is the thing.

So sure, this is a ‘man’ bearing kids. Fine. Whatever. Is it a biological male bearing kids? No. But we knew that too.

Is it a miracle? No, its kind of weird and confusing. But I don’t really care how those people chose to live their lives, who am I to judge. Congratulations to him and the ?father(s)? on their child. Good for them.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they're good parents, I don't care if one wants to be called a wombat and the other an umbrella.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Think of the children, Bruce! I can hear the other kids already-

"Your mother wears wombat boots!"

So many possibilities...
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about this scenario? If a man is hypnotized to think he is a chicken, does that make him a chicken because he believes himself to be one?
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know... I just had an idea. If you really believe you're a man, and you call yourself a man, and you live as a man....

Why would you allow yourself to become pregnant in the first place, even if you're pre-op, much less have a baby? That's not living as a man, that's living as a woman. Men can't get pregnant, so if you think and say you're a "real" man, you shouldn't allow yourself to become pregnant. Ever. If you do, it really makes you look like a hypocrite. You can't be a real man only when it's convenient for you. You want a baby? Fine. Let someone else be the sperm donor for your partner's egg. Maybe he's gay? Then there's no egg to use if he's seriously a man. Adopt. Hell, adopt regardless.

No one is more liberal than I am on social issues, but one thing I don't like is hypocrisy. He's a hypocrite. I consider GLBT people like brothers and sisters, but he's a hypocritic brother. You can't have your cake and eat it to and expect too be taken seriously. If you could, I'd trade not having my hair fall out for periods any day of the week.... I mean five days of the month.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast