Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It is NOT a pregnant man!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is NOT a pregnant man!!!

AAARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had forgotten about that which is called the pregnant man until this evening when the baby was born. I do not care what gender you choose to live your life as, I do not care how much facial hair you have, I do not care what your legal name is, I do not care what you refer to yourself as...IF YOU STILL HAVE THE FEMALE MACHINERY, YOU ARE NOT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She stopped in the middle of her transition to manhood to have a baby. Well, if you gots the parts to have a baby, you ain't a dude!

That's like if I put a Escillade chasis on my Explorer and then tell everyone that I own a Cadillac.

or maybe not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah IT was a woman that was in the process of a sex change that got prego.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. I don't care what people do with themselves, but I hate when a guy will get a sex change, and they refer to him as "she"/"her"/etc. Born a man, always a man. Figure out how to change your DNA if you want to be referred to as the opposite gender.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry I am liberal and i have a lot of friends from choir that are gay and or like different lifestyles so i would have to say let them live their lives the way they want

but "se la vi".....
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said they can't live their lives like they want to. I just stated fact. the prego man is actually a woman in the process of a sex change. I can care less what she does. I have gay friends. I don't judge. Yet I have a problem with misrepresenting the facts. The facts are she was a lady having a sex change.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the philosophical question here is what makes a man a man and what makes a woman a woman? I remember this big discussion we had in Women's Studies about the difference between someone's "sex" and "gender." Sex being physical body parts and gender being mental feelings of affiliation.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, seems like a lot of people here aren't very secure in their "manhood".

Why does it matter to you what someone calls themselves? Do you think it somehow lessens you?

Or are you threatened and scared by the idea that the world isn't as simple as you want it to be?

Ever heard "suck it up, be a man!"? Clearly, what makes someone a "man" isn't purely biological, as plenty of people are considered "unmanly" in spite of their biology. Even beyond that, we have a separate term for young human males, who don't "become a man" until their teens or so (depending on what someone sees as the distinction between man and boy).

For 4 years, I was in a relationship with a woman whose appearance was so androgynous that she could easily use the guy's restroom without question, and I guarantee that none of the crazy crap you'll think was actually true. And she wasn't transitioning or anything - she simply was, by nature, a very androgynous person in both appearance and manner.

Anyone who is "bugged" by trans individuals has issues with their own gender and/or sexuality, simple as that.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast