What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 4th of July everbody!

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Have a great weekend and stay safe!

hj4_6.gif

Geez...everybody out partying?? lol

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

or

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I hope everyone has a relaxing and fun day...more importanly a safe one.

No drinky and drivey!

Ollie will be barking at the fireworks tonite.

Here, stormy clouds are passing through with a little rain which will be good to prevent sparks catching things on fire tonite.

WHEEEEEEEEE!

No drinky for me but certainly some various "Teas" are in order before I walk down to the lake to watch the fireworks show!

I suppose my little cats will be insane with fear by the time I get home since they freak out over loud noises.

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

We just had a monsoon and now the sun is coming out!

I will be barbecuing this evening as well as showing off my Dionaea!

Stay Safe,
Giovanni

:boogie: :usa2: :DHAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!
Would have used white color in the words but it wouldnt show up.. LOL!!
Ours has turned out to be awsome we got our race car back today after being worked on for the last week. :woot: :woot: I sure did miss her ALOT and hubby let me drive her home.. Anyways hope you all have a super wonderful holiday and weekend. Our fireworks show aint till tomarrow. :-( Had a BBQ and later on tonight bonfire and smores.. :banana2: :p

Happy 4th of July!

And I made it just in time! I just got back from Hawai'i (+ Canada) & I have got to try out a Pad Thai Noodle recipe.

Mmmmmm.... Pad Thai Noodles........

Funny thing is, I got to celebrate Canada Day in Vancouver BC too! Lots of parties this year! :drunk:

We are fixing the house for the fourth fixing some rot and leaks that we just found when we tried to reside the house. My mom paid somebody to fix it months ago but they only fixed part of it and covered up alot of the damage with siding. But it's still gonna be a happy fourth of July for me.

Fireworks are BANGING outside now!

woooohoooo...think I'll go outside and listen!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!

My dogs have been barking non-stop for the past two hours because of all the fireworks going off in my neighborhood. I guess they think someone is trying to breakin or something because some of the fireworks are are so loud that they are rattling our windows. It was always one of my favorite holidays growing up, I just loved watching the sparks fly..

Fourth of July is one of my favorite Holidays, because I absolutely looooovvvveeeee fireworks, but being in Germany this year, I even had to work all day :'( I was actually pretty depressed yesterday because I was missing it. The Germans couldn't understand my patriotism.

Funny thing is, I got to celebrate Canada Day in Vancouver BC too! Lots of parties this year! :drunk:

Oh that's cool! I'm from Vancouver and was sad to miss Canada Day :( Hope you enjoyed it :)

My dog was ok with the fireworks. No barking, just constantly looking up at the ceiling
:p

Back