Thread: Woke up and found my bedroom covered with fire ants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ.Zany-NL- View Post
    awesome!!!
    release some in holland plz!!!
    I think it might be too cold there :P. Btw, my brothers said that clogs are very comfortable
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    pet owners have never had access to komodo dragons...
    You are correct, they are protected species and will not be in anyones private collect, due to the nature of the bactieria that harbors in there mouths and also that it would be very hard to breed one or care for one and also theres not many in the wild.. Besides there way way to big for a person to keep in there home..
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You or the media must be thinking about iguanas. They have been released and reproducing in fl.

If you'e right and they are komodo's I'll be headed down there to catch one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually the only Komodo Dragons in Florida are in the Miami Metrozoo, The Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, and at Busch Gardens also in Tampa. There is a problem with Nile Monitors in Central and South Florida (along with iguanas and other things) which is why as of Jan. 1, 2008 there is a whole list of reptiles that you can no longer purchase without a state permit ($100/yr I believe) and without having a microchip inserted. Animal control sets up traps for the monitors, but as far as I know they gave up on the iguanas and nothing organized is going on with the pythons in the Everglades. As a side note the Marine Toads are starting to be everywhere also. Hopefully your states won't be invaded by exotics or at least the residents aren't stupid enough to open the door and throw out the unwanted pets.

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm komodos in the wild here in the U.S.? impossible.....if there was one you would know...they hunt like crazy....also they are huge...that would be like a water bison getting loose and no one noticing.......lol.....also they are in the pet trade yet there are illegal to have.......i have seen and handled a baby before......it was outside of a reptile show and this guy wanted 18,000 for it....lol i had 2 dollars.....but still the creatures cant be kept as pets...they grow way to big.....need to eat way to much......and they have toxic saliva.....lol

edit: looked it up just to make sure...yep no wild komodos.....once last year one escaped but was located
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123