0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check this out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only made it to ~1:40. So the problem is how can we elect someone who has not one, not two, but three muslim names?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, I'd vote for Obama if he wore a turban, prayed five times a day, and had a great big beard. As long as he had the same ideology in that case as he does now, I'd be just as pleased. I'd vote for a satanist if they shared the same ideology. I'd vote for a Buddhist if they had the same ideology. I'd vote for a Wiccan. I'd vote for an atheist. I'd vote for a Hindu. I'd vote for a Shinto. I'd vote for a voodoo priest. I'd vote for them all if they had the an ideology that I agree with more than those of the other Democratic candidates. Do you know why? It's because I'm not a bigot, and religion is irrelevant in politics, and almost always in the real world. Period. He's not a Muslim. He's said God knows how many times that he's a Christian. EVEN IF HE WAS a Muslim, that is IRRELEVANT. The fact that his father may have been a Muslim is irrelevant. A lot of people have different religious beliefs from their parents. I do to some extent. So what if he went to a school AS A CHILD that just happened to be filled with Muslims? Do you know how many Muslims live there? A TON! Just like a ton of Christians live here. I'm going to a school that just happens to be filled with Christians. It's not a Christian school. This is only an issue because people are so bigoted and afraid. They hear 'Obama" and think "Osama" as was pointed out (and by the way, the Freudian slip in that video was totally planned. That wasn't real. He's a bigot. Who was that? I wasn't watching, just listening while Kathy Griffin was on.) and think of terrorism and 9/11. When people do this, the terrorists win.

They're talking about "Black Liberation Theology"... Okay. I don't see what this has to do with Obama. Honestly. I've never seen anyone more mild mannered than Obama. Jesus Christ, if I was a politician I'd be the Democratic equivalent of Bill O'Reilly. Oh... wait a second... did we forget that Obama is half white? Damn. That blows that whole idea that he supports "Black Liberation Theology" out of the water. This is racist. It's revolting. It makes me ashamed that there are people who still think this way. Black or white. You know, I've met a lot of black people in my life. A whole lot. Georgia has a large black population. Not once have I ever, ever, EVER met an AA with this mentality. I only wish I could say the same of white people. It just makes me ashamed and sick that we're even having this discussion.

Lift a ban on meeting with foreign leaders? Dear Jesus. We had better not let him talk to them. If we talk, then what the hell would we do with all of these bombs we made with borrowed money? We really need to stick to out shoot first and ask question never policy.

What is YOUR opinion, Upper? What is your opinion on this bigoted video?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you think the fact that he is or was Muslim IRRELEVANT? Your kidding right? I would be afraid he would give a free pass to his "brothers" who happen to be terrorists. When you associate yourself with a certain type of people you tend to pick up a lot of those habits beliefs and what not. I'm sorry this video was very enlightening. Just because of what he stands for he is not getting my vote. His background says it all. Also if you cannot respect the American flag and th national anthem you do not deserve to be president either.

That video was fantastic.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks everyone, i'd like to hear everybody's comment on this.

i'm not gonna take side with anyone. i'm the middle guy here.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    If you think the fact that he is or was Muslim IRRELEVANT? Your kidding right? I would be afraid he would give a free pass to his "brothers" who happen to be terrorists. When you associate yourself with a certain type of people you tend to pick up a lot of those habits beliefs and what not. I'm sorry this video was very enlightening. Just because of what he stands for he is not getting my vote. His background says it all. Also if you cannot respect the American flag and th national anthem you do not deserve to be president either.

That video was fantastic.
    "Brothers"? If that's not a prime example of prejudice and bigotry I don't know what is.

Obama is not Muslim. Witness the flap over his pastor Reverend Wright.

The same arguments where made when JFK, a Catholic ran for president it what was perceived at the time as a predominately Protestant nation.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right, Josh. I'm sorry. You're absolutely right. Aren't you a Christian now? I'd be afraid you'd beat me up, protest people's funerals, take away women's rights, and have connections to the KKK. These are terrible things that some Christians do, and since you share their religion, it makes you immediate suspect and a likely candidate to do these things.

What you said is no different than the above. I can comprehend how you'd view the flag/pin issue, but not the above. Personally I think the pledge is A: a violation of church and state, but more importantly needless ritualism. And I just don't like pins. Of any kind :P

Actually..... I didn't read any racism into that. If he meant "Brothers" in the way that black people use the term, then it was racist. If he meant it in the way a lot of terrorists use it ("Brotherhood" is a common theme with them), then it wasn't racist and the quotes were warranted because the validity of that fraternity is dubious. I read it as him meaning the latter. If it was the former, then that's totally racist and I'm VERY surprised he'd say that. The fact that he said the 'Brothers" just happened to be terrorists supports the latter rather than the former, because even though he's being very stereotypical, the terrorism stereotype is given to Muslims, not Black people. So... him using it in a Racist manner wouldn't make stereotypical sense.

And I didn't think you were voting for Obama anyway...... I think I was the one that found the McCain button for your signature months ago hehe.

You know. I don't see how anyone could POSSIBLY think he's even a tiny bit Muslim after he clearly stated he was not Muslim, but instead Christian. A muslim wouldn't say this, ESPECIALLY a RADICAL Muslim.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I said "Brothers" I was referring to Brotherhood in the sense that people with the same beliefs as him. That right there is why Having Barock as president will not work. Because everyone has to find a racial connotation in everything.

Look at his mentor's actions. Rev Writght is a country hating SOB. I love my country and do not like those that shame it. Obama has been brought up with Muslim upbringings. Went to a Muslim school for 2 years. During a very impressionable time in his life. I bet none of you can even tell me what kind of "change" Barak plans to bring.

I bet none of you even realize the country started really going into the pooper as soon as we got a democratic congress. Most of you don't even realize the presedent doesn;t have the power in DC, Congress does.

I have faith in my country and we will not elect someone who is this wrong for the country as Obama is. I don't want someone who doesn't love the country he wants to represent in office.

BTW I get really really really angry when someone tries to label me a racist. I have many black friends and will not dislike you because of your color, but i will dislike you because of your actions, personality, ect.

Clint just to address your accusation of my religious views. First of all I have yet to attend Church. I believe in a God, but ATM am not affiliated with any formal religion. When I get up north and if I do attend church it will be Lutheran. I would not attend a church where the person preaching it had such radical views.

Also I would not be associating Obama with the radical movement of the black church had his "mentor" (those are his words too) was not the one preaching. Then tries to point to the Black Theology movement. Going by that video tells me a whole lot about it. I don't want the exact opposite to be in office. Racist be it vs white or black is not good.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast