What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've found the sacred Blue Food

Everyone always says there's no blue food well, they just started carrying this sky blue ice cream made by Roundy's at the Raibow Foods store called "Blue Moon". It says "flavored Ice Cream" but there is no flavor listed and it's unidentifiable. Online some people say Fruit loops scented/flavored but I don't think so. Datura flowers smell like fruit loops (my faveorite smell of summer is my daturas on a hot night) but this doesn't smell like my daturas at all.

Anyone else try this it's good stuff but weird - like I'm eating in a resturant on Deep Space Nine or a bowl of tempra paint. (photo from google :
732404331_2f368c658e.jpg
)

um, their was alread blue ice cream, and since when did blueberries not count as a blue food?

I'm being a bit silly. Obviously blue food doesn't bestow immortallity like George Carlin postulated, it's just a fun weird color. I haven't seen any ice cream this color before myself so it's what attracted me to it.

Obviously blue food doesn't bestow immortallity like George Carlin postulated,

Obviously? Now I don't think we can make that claim quite yet! At least not until you die. :-))

xvart.

ever try a flavor called rainbow sherbet? if you havnt... dont...

Obviously? Now I don't think we can make that claim quite yet! At least not until you die. :-))

True, we don't know if George ever had this stuff!
However, it could be what really killed him. The news may just be saying it was a heart attack to cover up for the ice cream company.

;)

When I was 10 years old I got some blue bubble gum ice cream, it was the exact same color as that ice cream you have in the picture. A couple hours later I got very sick and I threw up on my friends carpet. It was also that color (not the carpet!). I know, that was gross. I don't suggest the blue bubble gum flavor to anyone, lol. It was from Baskin Robbins. I haven't seen that flavor in years though.

I think its pretty. What's wrong with blue food?

Some people won't eat guacamole because its green. ???

There is blue cotton candy. :)

Blue stuff is amazing! Whenever I'm in a public restroom where they have blue soap, I just stare at it with the water running, drooling, trying not to drink it!

xvart.

I won't eat guacamole because it looks like baby puke. I do eat other green foods! :poke:

JC, you're funny. Josh, that's gross, lol.

I've had blue hot chocolate before. Go Disney!

I won't eat guacamole because it looks like baby puke.

Does that mean you'll never try wasa caca (I think that's how it's spelled...)?

I won't eat green pea soup, not cos of The Exorcist, just cos it's nasty looking!

And someone mentioned blueberries, bleeaahh! Gimmie a B.B. shake yehaw, but get the real things outta here! :)

United Dairy Farmers (used to, or maybe still does?) make a blue ice cream with cookie dough, that is yellow, if i remember correctly. Its actually really yummy!

And some places have black raspberry ice cream that is a rich purple/blue color (I'm colorblind, sorry!) that is also I really rich, strange color, but is utterly delicious.

Davy, its just purple. And I mentioned blueberries. I hate them, but I like blueberry muffins for some reason.

Back