What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasc Auction...DEFAULTERS LIST

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi everybody

Since the forums were down for about 3 days, we have extended the payment period.

**All items won must be paid for by TODAY, July 24th. That's 30 + 3 DAYS. Times up!

If you have made special arrangements with the donor and Dave, our Treasurer, please note that in the listing in the auction forum so we know where we stand.

Any items unpaid by July 24th will be offered to the next highest bidder and so on down until the items is sold and paid.

All defaulter's names have been brought forward for easier tracking. If you have an issue, please contact any moderator or Board member for help. Any defaulter who has not made restitution, will have their names added to the NASC DEFAULTER LIST and you will not be allowed to participate in any NASC auctions as a bidder or donor.

TODAY STARTS THE FINAL TWO WEEKS ALLOWED FOR SHIPPING. You have 14 days (two weeks) to SHIP your item. Again, if there are some extenuating circumstances, please let your winner and also Dave know about any personal arrangement.Please make all effort to pack your plants correctly so they will arrive safely. It's all part of a safe transaction.

When an item is paid for and when its shipped in the auction forum. Just make a post in your topic so we know where we stand with things. We have approximately some pages of items who's status is not marked. We know we do not have that many unpaid auctions, so please...let us know if you have shipped and/or received your item so we can lock the topic.

It's looking good y'all! We will have some great news to announce SOON!

Let's help make this the cleanest auction EVERRRRR!

:D

We want to get this wrapped up so everyone has their winnings!

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Suzanne/PAK

OK...let's see how many times I can edit one topic. hehe A special thank you to Ozzy who has been very dedicated about trying to close topics and keep the opened ones moved to the front. That job is a pain in the butt and takes a lot of time. So thanks to Ozzy who has no life and nothing better to do.

Last edited:
Please note there are two days remaining to pay for your items.

I believe we are missing payments from just four people. Please contact Dave/Schloaty if you have not paid for your auction items.

We should have some very exciting news to report soon!

Make that three people.

For you other three....The ninjas are drooling....:angry:

And for everyone else, please ship the plants so the generous winners can receive their goods. OR, update the list if you have received your plant/goods!

So thanks to Ozzy who has no life and nothing better to do.

Thanks for having no life and nothing to do, Ozzy.

xvart.

Thanks for having no life and nothing to do, Ozzy.

Are you questioning his dedication? lol

Today is the last day to pay for any NASC auction items before it's considered in default. It's been over 30 days.

Also...please ship items that have been paid for--within two weeks unless you have special arrangements made with your buyer.

THANK YOU!

***I am going through the auction making contact with the next highest bidders on defaulted items. This might take a little time to resolve as we need to give people time to respond. We'll go down the list until there are no more bidders to make offers to.

***August 8th is the last day for shipping items out. That is two weeks out from our final date to make payment (July 24th 2008).

If you have had extenuating circumstances in regards to shipping out an item, please contact your buyer and/or me, Xvart, Ozzy or Est to get it worked out. I know some people have private arrangements on shipping.

We need to get all the auction items cleared up. We have had two payment defaulters and now we need to find out if all items that are paid for are being shipped.

If you have an item that you bid on but have not had contact with your seller (donor) or received your item within 2 weeks of payment, please contact me or anyone else above. We need to know if transactions are not taking place.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Back