Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: turmeric help acne?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

turmeric help acne?

Can turmeric help acne? I had a bad boil on my leg that I popped!

And I figured theirs got to be a better way, went online looked around and it seems like it might help allot, and i dont wanna wait a month and have dry funky skin while I wait for my acne to go away.. could a turmeric paste, with some honey (anti bacterial) I read online that it can help with acne as well never bothered trying, and neem oil help fight acne.

Any others so I can just feel like a mad scientist?

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level DavyJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if it has acne curing abilities, but it sure makes chicken curry taste yummy!
    I also read an article over a study that it could over time reduce your risk for alzheimers disease.
    "We are in a sense the Universe trying to understand itself. By Observing it we are observing what we are." - Phillip Plait

Growlist: Updated 1/11/12 http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=110846

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe turmeric works by turning people orange and then no one notices the acne anymore.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

dude...cut down stream not across radjess331's Avatar
    Redlands, Sanbernardino County, California, United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tumeric? never really heard of it when getting rid of acne. However I had bad acne. I had for about 3 years....ugg I hate puberty.......but yeah the only thing that got rid of my acne was washing my face like 5 times a day.......it worked....but it was a lot of work to do lolz
    PaRtY hArD rOcK'n RoLl We'Re ThE ClAsS yOu CaN't CoNtRoL ThE gUyZ aRe HoT ThE GiRlS aRe FiNe We'Re ThE ClAsS oF 2009!!!!