What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got some baby bunnies here!

You should post some more pics as they grow up. Baby bunnies are really poofy :D

how about 1 picture of each a day! So we can see how they grow! Or maybe every other day if thats to hard.

They opened their eyes just a couple minutes ago! I guess they're older than a I thought, which I kinda figured because they have too much fur to be only 2 days old. Look at this cutie pie!

PENTAX1166.jpg

Awww, cute. You're going to have a lot of mouths to feed if you decided to keep them.

Nope, not keeping any. At least I'm trying to not keep one. It's hard when you look at their cute little faces. Plus I'm sure my husband won't have any part of it! Darn husband!

I think he meant until they can go off on their own.

I thought I had posted, but I don't see it, so pardon me if this is repetitive. This says what you should do:

http://www.rabbit.org/care/orphan.html

Also, if you have access to a sensitive enough scale, weigh them to make sure each is gaining weight. I helped someone years ago who was raising bunnies as part of a study and she'd weigh each one before and after feeding it. When I fed one, my goal was to get more formula into than onto it. Good luck to you and the bunnies.

Thanks for that info herenorthere :)

They are doing super this morning :) There was quite a bit of poop on their towel this morning, so it seems like they're going potty on their own now :) Here are a few pics from this morning.

Breakfast time!

new19.jpg

Grooming

new18.jpg

Stretching

new17.jpg

Ohmigod they are cute. I'd get soooooooooooo attached to them.

They are as cute as baby skunks! (they don't smell, they really are supper cute and soft!)

lmao! the milk mustache one is hilarious :-))

awhhh super cute!

We had a few minutes of outside time today. They didn't do much. One nibbled on a little bit of grass, but didn't actually eat it. It went well though. Here are some pics. I'll upload the video when it gets uploaded to Youtube.

new22-2.jpg

new24.jpg

new21-2.jpg

new25.jpg

Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfBZJhOWr90

Cute, how old should they be? Like a week?

Cuuute... Their ears are all white :-D

Ant, we think they're probably 8 or 9 days old now. They open their eyes at age 1 week, and it's been 2 days since they did.

Maneatingmoo, the inside of their ears are white, the outside is brown/grey.

They are so sweet
:)

Thats jsut cute and fluffy :D

awww, reminded me when I ahd to take care of baby bunnies and feed them milk and look after them. Good job on raising those lil fellas

Back