What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ie 6.0

Anyone else have difficulties connecting with IE 6.0? I get a page that shows ..

Page can not be displayed when I go to Terraforums.com This happens about 9/10 of the time I try to come here. No problems whatsoever using the AOL browser.

Tony

AOL Browser? I.E 6.0? Oh my...

I just threw up a little.

Just get Firefox 3.0.1. :)

Sorry, Tony. I can't help either. I use IE as little as possible. In my opinion, Firefox is far superior in most cases.

xvart.

Im using IE right now and its fine for me.

The only thing I use is IE, no problems so far...

I use Safari and sometimes Firefox. But have IE at work. It works fine.

Firefox tends to have less issues for me.....im told Opera is a good one aswell.....IE is junk in my opinion.....

IE is junk. I use Firefox and have used Safari for PC. Haven't tried Opera, but that is supposedly a really good browser, too. Just switch!

If you do download firefox I would download version 2, I have the final release installation thingy on my desktop but I forgot where I found it online. I could email it to you.

If you do download firefox I would download version 2, I have the final release installation thingy on my desktop but I forgot where I found it online. I could email it to you.

Why not use the new version? Version 3? Is there something inherently wrong with it that I haven't noticed? I like it a lot better in terms of functionality including auto-complete in the address field for bookmarks by website title, address, etc.

xvart.

Alot of the good add ons like faster fox don't work with FF3 yet.

Tony, I would try clearing the browser cache to see if that helps. I had a corrupted page of one site cached and it did funky stuff one the one site only until I manually cleared the cache. For whatever reason it wouldn't age the cached page and refresh it automatically.

My advice is to avoid IE 7.x

D_muscipula: Ditto for FF3. It broke too many of the extensions I use so my home computer went back to FireFox 2.x. It was a pain going back because a few of my cached passwords had gotten lost in the shuffle.

Alot of the good add ons like faster fox don't work with FF3 yet.

FF3 is so much faster than FF2, doesn't it make Faster Fox redundant?

Back