What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new kitty

• Thread starter larry
  • Start date
It came from a NO KILL shelter, but it is a very noble thing to abopt a kitten.

Aww i LOVE homer!

Right, I meant just adopting from any sort of shelter.

xvart.

I was talking to PAK, I guess I should have been clearer. :blush:

Kittens are always cute till they turn into full grown cats they they are useless. LOL

Just to warn ya Larry my male cat never grew out of chewing things. As a matter of fact neither did the Persian. My ex wife was the cat lover not me. Kittens are cute but then someone else can have them. :-D

Cats aren't useless, they are the prefect replacement for dogs if you are allergic to them!

Kittens are always cute till they turn into full grown cats they they are useless. LOL

Just to warn ya Larry my male cat never grew out of chewing things. As a matter of fact neither did the Persian. My ex wife was the cat lover not me. Kittens are cute but then someone else can have them. :-D

Nonsense!

I enjoy adult cats just as much, if not more, than kittens.
Kittens are cute and everything, but they are a ton of work. Adult cats give you lots of great attention and entertainment, plus there is virtually no work except for cleaning a litter box and putting out food.

What do you have to do with a kitten thats hard work besides not waking them up from naps and taking them to the vet?

Ant, they get into everything and don't really listen to you when you tell me to stop it. When they're not in your sight, you have to make sure they're not getting into something bad.

Really? Cause Kitty (my old cat) was very well behaved as a semi-adult kitten (when we got her). I wish she was still alive, we found as a stray.

You were lucky then :) Some cats are different and can be quite difficult and naughty, lol.

Just because a shelter is no-kill doesn't mean its good for animals to be LIVING there. They need loving homes. It's so sad to see them living their lives in a cage. Endless hours of boredom and little interaction with anything.

I can't even watch those SPCA commericials on TV...I cry. Some agency was running a commercial with a dog in a cage that looked like he was smiling and then the prospective family walked past him..."Why don't they want me??"..ohimod that was sad. :cry:

I was saying that he wasn't gonna be killed if say he waited a month before getting him. You said either way if he didn't get him he would be dead really soon.

Back