What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what would you wish for?

Ant

Your one and only pest!
If you had 1 wish what would you wish for?

Rules:
* You can't wish any living thing hurt or dead
* You can only wish one living thing back to life
* You can't wish you were rich
* You can't wish for more wishes
* You can't wish for more then one living thing (meaning you can't wish you had both N. hamata and rajah with one wish)
* You can't take away free will, meaning you can't make people slaves or your crush love you

I am trying to figure out what I would wish for still.

Last edited:
I would wish to know how the universe was created...but that's just me.

Edit: I actually want to wish for other things, but this one is beneficial to Science. Plus, some people wished the same thing I would've wished for :p.

Hallucinagenic Mushrooms growing on my back

I would wish to immediately encounter a magical being that would grant me 100 wishes. Does that go against "* You can't wish for more wishes"?

^If so then I would just wish for the power of instant teleportation.

i wish i have all of superman's power without his weakness.

or i would wish i could control time.

For human beings to live in peace, kindness, respect and loving harmony with each other and all living things.

I'd wish I could go back in time to an earlier point in my life. You know the old saying "If I knew then what I know now"? Well, with that in mind I'd definitely make some decisions differently, and for the better !!!

I wish I knew what I wanted, but now I know and don't have a wish left.

CH-wish.gif

A genie? It wouldn't have to grant wishes if that's bending the rules too much. But it would have to live in a bottle or lamp, and be able to transform the lower half of it's body into colored smoke. And not Robin Williams. Maybe Kazaam.
~Joe

okay, I know what i would wish for, the power to morph the universe into any of my dream worlds!

And oops I forgot one rule!

I wish I could turn into any animal and back whenever I want.

i wish to have powers to controls plants and make them either grow well, horrible or use them to fight my enemies :3 :p

i'd...hmm...either go back in time and give my self advice as previously said or get a surfboard that caught any wave i wanted, or eliminate pollution and deforestation and all that crap we caused. Depends on whether im in a charitable mood or not lol! :D

That is a great Calvin and Hobbes. That being said, I wish I was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. Or I wish I had lived my childhood exactly like Calvin. Or, I wish Calvin and Hobbes never ended. Or, on every Subway sandwich I ate, when I took a bite, that same exact bite would reproduce on the other end.

I don't ask for a lot in life...

xvart.

edit: I just read read seedjars post, and I have to add a wish: I may wish that Shaq never starred in any movies... May being the optimal word here.

I wish I had a booming CP, Orchid and exotic plant nursery that supported my family and allowed me to work from home so I could spend my days with my future children and wife.

JB, you would have 1 plant though. (for sale or for the lab)

JB, you would have 1 plant though. (for sale or for the lab)

I wish there were no rules in this thread!

xvart.

I wish that nothing was ever wasted.

Back