What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

found some baby snakes

I found a nest of the strangest garter snakes outside and put them in a basket in my room to keep them safe. Today the mother (or is it the father?) returned and found where I put them. I thought it would be a little more appreciative of my concern, but its hissing keeps me up at night and I've given up trying to give the babies milk. Here's the latest photo but, as you'll see, the parent hogs the camera.

baby_cobra.jpg

:jester:

Well played, sir.

Is there a joke I'm not getting?
I do not see a picture, which might be the key to this.

If you've been on TF lately, you may have noticed an above-average number of "I found a baby __________, here are some cute pictures, etc" threads. Read through them and you'll see that several lines have been pulled from them in to this thread to make a compilation of sorts.

Unless I'm completely off-base. ;)

lol i think this is for the guy that went like,
i found some baby bird, but my mom doesnt like the noise so i moved it away from its original nest and put it somewhere else, the parent bird still found it and is still feeding it though.

Just kiss the parents on their head and they will calm down.

kiss? dont you have to rub its belly and sing it goodnight?

:-))

well after you kiss it on it's head it'll roll over then you rub its belly

:jester: :-)) LMAO!! You guys crack me up....:-))

Back