What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to Pyro!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy birthday, Travis! You might say that a lot of us have a little piece of you in our collections!

Happy birthday!! A little piece of you in my collection just germinated a few weeks ago.

Happy B-day, Pyro! Hope it's a good one.

Happy Birthday, Travis!

Happy Birthday Travis! Hope its a very happy day for you. At least it'll be a lot happier day than when you are turning 51. hehe :D

Thank you for all your help as a mod, your generosity with your plant material and support of NASC in the auction.

Happy Birthday Travis - You're a man amongst men, an awesome mod, a great grower and an all around good guy!! Hope you have a great day.

Happy birthday, Travis. I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

xvart.

Happy birthday man.

Happy Birthday, Travis! I hope you have a great day (even though it's a monday.) Thanks for all you do here on TF. :)

:boogie: :banana2: HAPPY B-DAY TRAVIS!!! I hope you have a super wonderful day...:bigthumpup: :rookwoot: :-P-: :D

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday - don't ban me - send me some free plants! :-D

J/K hope you have a great day man!

Happy Birthday Pyro! Hope you're having a good day! :banana2: :boogie: :-D

Happy birthday! :banana2:

Can you make me some BGH via PCR? Thanks. ;)

Happy Birthday Pyro!

Back