What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday Adnedarn!

Happy birthday Andrew. I hope you had a great day!!!

Happy birthday Andy!

Thank you for doing such an excellent job with these forums.

Happy BDay Andrew. Hope you're having a great one.

Happy Birthday, and Thanks for maintaining TerraForums! :)

Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you had a great day!

:boogie: :banana2: :-D HAPPY B-DAY ANDREW!! Hope you had a super awsome day...:boogie: :banana2:

Last but not least. Happy BD. looking forward to my next e ride in your dune buggy sending some big ole graany hugs your way.

Dang it! Went home sick yesterday and never got on the computer so I missed the hoopla. :(

Geez....you haven't even hit 30 yet?? Can't even get you with any old jokes like I can Dave. :rolleyes:

Hope you had a fantastic birthday!

And thank you for all your work on the forums and for keeping this place alive and kickin'!

Here's wishing you a very special year ahead full of happy kids and healthy plants and everything else good in the world. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday Andy! Thanks a ton for running these forums.:)

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words... I'm glad to be here! ya'll are great! (most the time :-)) :jester: :p) JKing- I would "save" this place all over again if I knew it'd be this much work hahaha...!!!

Last but not least. Happy BD. looking forward to my next e ride in your dune buggy sending some big ole graany hugs your way.

Funny you mention my buggy!! For my b-day I got to put on order new rims and street tires! (got rims so I could just swap tire sets rather than having to change the tires on the same rims if I wanna go offroad...) So shortly after that (a few weeks :( ) I should be able to send ya my next buggy ride video :p

I also got a $50 gift card to iTunes... music, here I come! lol

I realize that I'm a couple days late because I was out of town, but happy birthday anyway!
:D

Back