User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joker Arrested - 3 Rivers Mich. safe again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I posted this news article cos I thought it was silly and rediculous but I've been thinking about it and it totally works against this clownish system. It would be a dream if we could mobilize 20 - 50 thousand costumed youths to perform similar civil disobedience against all sorts of institutions around the country. Movie theaters, court houses and shopping malls - how soon before these three are all placed together in nifty one-stop shops? Too bad nobody wants to monkey wrench the system anymore...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd prefer to see the "youth" rise up and resist the government schools, collage campus', corrupt union halls and organized crime / gangs. POWWA TO DA PEEPLES‼‼
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fryster View Post
    I'd prefer to see the "youth" rise up and resist the government schools, collage campus', corrupt union halls and organized crime / gangs. POWWA TO DA PEEPLES‼‼
    I'd prefer to see the 20 - 50 thousand youth rise up and register to vote... then elect a sweet DA.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, first comes social chaos then social change. There can be no change without "chaos", it doesn't have to be violent chaos but enough clear cut disruption of the everyday that people wake up actually notice "something" is going down. Costumed youths (whether Joker or otherwise) would garner immediate attention by society at large and the press. "Today 15,000 Mickey Mouse Club kids rushed Wallstreet painting everything and everyone in sight with flourescent pink paint." Several more manuevers like this and the youths now have the floor...

Electing more politicians is never ever the answer, now lynching politicians from lampposts - that might effect some real change. I'd like to see a town somewhere substitute the old southerner's axiom for blacks with politicians: "Lawman, don't let the sun set on you here."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12