What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mom's computer is sick.....

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mom's computer is sick and she had to take him to the "doctor" today. He will be undergoing "surgery" tomorrow and should recover nicely. From what the "doctor" has said "compy" should be able to return home sometime this weekend. He will be taking it easy for a few days once he does get home but should be running shortly. I will keep you all updated on "Compy's" progress. Thanks for your concern and well wishes. It should help him recover faster. :-O :-)) :-)) :crazy:

P.S. 'Cuda says that she NEEDS her TF fix......she is starting to get the shakes!:-D

Open the CD drive and add some penicillin. Should be ready to go in a day.

Tell Tracey it will be ok.

We're pullin' for her!

LOL Great post....but I hope "compy" pulls through. You GOTTA have your TF fix. hehe

:)

Get well soon Compy! Hang in there 'Cuda! ;)

Install Ubuntu and forget :D
It's like a Mac almost !
Just less program compatability
and such but it's totally free thats open source.
You won't get viruses easily and it runs very fast.
But if your considering the ditching of windows you
won't have the program avaibility(like Mac sorta but somewhat less)

She told me to let you all know "thanks for all the well wishes!" She should be getting "compy" home today or tomorrow sometime. :-D

We miss the hugs!

How come you won't share your computer with her so she can get her cp fix? ;) :poke:

I have tried, but I have a laptop and she is not "laptop friendly" :-)) She found out today that her hard drive keeps overheating so she has to have a new hard drive put in. She is hoping to have it back sometime this week. I will keep you all updated.

I find that typing on a laptop (which I am doing right now), to be more cumbersome than a separate keyboard. Somehow I keep managing to be typing along and the next thing I know it's showing up on a different paragraph. I do a lot of backtracking and correcting my mistakes than anything else.

:banana2: :woot: :woot: WOOO HOOOO IM BACK!!!!:woot: :rookwoot: Wow is it nice to be back online i missed TF BADLY!!!:cry: :cry: It sure is nice to have a new hard drive.. WOOT!!:rookwoot: my comp is runnin like a dream except of course im still on slow azzzzz dial-up.:blush: :blush: But running much faster and i love it.. Anyways hope to catch up with everyone and all the posts and threads i missed.. Hope to get some new pics taken tomarrow of the Bical and some dews and other CPs. All our CP's are doing GREAT and hope to be getting more soon... Got racing tomarrow night and have been keeping myself very busy with the club...

Its good to be back...:rookwoot:

I'm confused . but that happens a lot lately .LOL
are GP princess and cuda the same person?
LMO

I'm confused . but that happens a lot lately .LOL
are GP princess and cuda the same person?
LMO

LOL!! No we are not the same person...
Shes my adopted daughter...

I will get a pic of GP_Princess and me with our cars.. She will be back on the 14th as she has races to attend with us on the 15th and 16th.

Welcome back! :wave:

Back