What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuda's New Tattoo!!!!!

Mom wanted me to post this to show you all her new tattoo that she got on Friday!!!!!

DSCF33271.jpg

Oh my. That's awesome, I really like it!

is it the permanent or the rub on tattoo?

I vote cuda for dedication award of the year....

Wow that's really neat. Is it on her arm? Leg?

hahaha nice Cuda. GP/Cuda how are the pings i sent you?

Ha, that is great. I second vote for the dedication award of the year.

Any guys going to get a sarracenia tattoo...somewhere that you can't post pics of on here?

I meant on your butt...what's so wrong about that?

What were you thinking??

She says the next one she wants is a sundew. She also wants to get "Barracuda" across the back of her neck but she can't find a good pic of a barracuda fish on the internet to put under the lettering.

i was thinking that and numerous other places ilbasso lol.
GP, just go catch a Cuda and take a pic of it xDDD wait...your in MI, that could be a problem lol.

ha ha Sweet! Much nicer loooking than my jailhouse style tats done with a needle, thread and and india ink!

Niiiiice! That's awesome. You need to add all the CPs to it so its just a jungle of carnivory! :D

Thanks everyone.. I love it..
Was talking with Dave our tatt man and was telling him about doing a sundew tat as he was pretty impressed with how this VFT he did on my arm came out, he has never done CP tats befour. Anyways we was yappin bout doing the dew tat and hopefully i will get that one done soon, gona be alot of work on that one.. LOL!!

ilbasso, nooooooooooo tats on the butt...:blush: :-))

As far as Barracuda on the back of my neck goes i think im just gona have the lettering done and leave the fish out. I was gona have a barracuda fish under the lettering with its HUGE teeth..

That's very cool but I still like this badboy.
normal_missprint_05.jpe

normal_missprint_06.jpe

Who's is that??

Some guy names Greg.
Who also did his shed
normal_Nepgraffiti.jpg

Back