Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    necifix, at no point did I ever say he couldnt have them

nor dictate what he does...

lets not become overzealous on the situation

no worries the world goes round-

est. it was never meant to ecscalate past a PM and had all intent of being within societies guidelines for levels of courtesy...appreciate the looking out though,

I guess this will just be marked as something that me and some other people just wont see eye to eye on, I understand the thoughts behind everyone elses arguements and they make sense...I wont fight that nor did I plan on ever trying....

I appreciate everyones attempts to put this into perspective...
    at this point though its just a personal opinion on my part on this particular instance for reasons that are my own...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW, I did say I would do my best to get my hands on more for others who were interested... I am not sure I even got a PM from you though...
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeciFiX View Post
    Uh... cmm889... There are a lot of N. hamata. Why can't he just have his plants? He got a second plant, so, I don't see why you should dictate what he does. That's not greedy. Many people have greenhouses full of em. Many people WANT A Cephalotus but can't afford them. But, I have two. Am I greedy? No. One is a different variety. It's called collecting. Are Greenhouses greedy because they have hundreds if not thousands of certain rare plants? I have a large Cephalotus, so, I got a small one from good old Adnedarn to experience the full pleasure of growing it from a tiny thing to a larger plant. Doesn't make me greedy. I paid for both. He may have got one free, but, if this "Chris" would like to retract his offer, then he can, if he feels the same way. However, you shouldn't dictate it and tell people what they should do and how they should do it. It shouldn't really be any of your business.

Honestly...
    I'm very surprised. I thought you were a liberal!
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself. If you don't understand what I mean, feel free to ask.

Back on subject,

I totally agree with est on this one.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think everyone makes valid points, and good discussion is what this forum is all about, right? However, I personally don't think it is necessary to immediately publicly post about a private conversation. I would suggest responding to that person first, and as Chris has said, he probably would have clarified his intent at that point, since, as he said, it sounded worse than he intended. I would be upset if that was done to me, since I would then be painted into a corner as a bad guy, when that wasn't the true intention. I applaud Chris for claiming himself as the person being repeatedly referenced, though.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

What is and what should never be Crissytal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with X. It started as a private conversation and I personally believed it should have ended as one. It doesn't seem like things got out of hand on either end, so I don't see why anyone needed to be involved other than Chris and SK. It's fine for everyone to have an opinion; I certainly have my own.

Crystal
    Where do we go when we just don't know,
    And how do we relight the flame when it's cold?
    Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing,
    And when will we learn to control?
    --Godsmack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    I think everyone makes valid points, and good discussion is what this forum is all about, right? However, I personally don't think it is necessary to immediately publicly post about a private conversation. I would suggest responding to that person first, and as Chris has said, he probably would have clarified his intent at that point, since, as he said, it sounded worse than he intended. I would be upset if that was done to me, since I would then be painted into a corner as a bad guy, when that wasn't the true intention. I applaud Chris for claiming himself as the person being repeatedly referenced, though.

xvart.
    i actually did respond to him, however he did not respond back to me xvart, and that was before i posted this, i just wanted to know if it truely made me greedy, it wasnt just because of Chris

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there kristoff
    My 2 cents

sticks and stones can break my bones but ill words can do me no harm
    it took me awhile to figure out what this meant
    don't believe everything other people tell you about yourself. I think greedy is having a one of a kind plant and not sharing it with other people
    LMO
    >>>>>>Does this make me greedy?
    i am paying for a seedgrown N. Hamata
    and before i found the seedgrown Hamata, i was offered a TC one from a member on another forum.
    Apparently, buying the seedgrown one, and taking up the guy on the offer, is greedy to some people, but why would i turn down an offer for a larger plant, when the one i am getting is about the size of a quarter? It gives me variety, and it gives me a plant to look at while im watching my baby grow. Big deal if i taking up someone on another offer imo.
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123