What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this make me greedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with X. It started as a private conversation and I personally believed it should have ended as one. It doesn't seem like things got out of hand on either end, so I don't see why anyone needed to be involved other than Chris and SK. It's fine for everyone to have an opinion; I certainly have my own.

Crystal

I think everyone makes valid points, and good discussion is what this forum is all about, right? However, I personally don't think it is necessary to immediately publicly post about a private conversation. I would suggest responding to that person first, and as Chris has said, he probably would have clarified his intent at that point, since, as he said, it sounded worse than he intended. I would be upset if that was done to me, since I would then be painted into a corner as a bad guy, when that wasn't the true intention. I applaud Chris for claiming himself as the person being repeatedly referenced, though.

xvart.

i actually did respond to him, however he did not respond back to me xvart, and that was before i posted this, i just wanted to know if it truely made me greedy, it wasnt just because of Chris

Hey there kristoff
My 2 cents

sticks and stones can break my bones but ill words can do me no harm
it took me awhile to figure out what this meant
don't believe everything other people tell you about yourself. I think greedy is having a one of a kind plant and not sharing it with other people
LMO
>>>>>>Does this make me greedy?
i am paying for a seedgrown N. Hamata
and before i found the seedgrown Hamata, i was offered a TC one from a member on another forum.
Apparently, buying the seedgrown one, and taking up the guy on the offer, is greedy to some people, but why would i turn down an offer for a larger plant, when the one i am getting is about the size of a quarter? It gives me variety, and it gives me a plant to look at while im watching my baby grow. Big deal if i taking up someone on another offer imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back