What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something a little different

• Thread starter Crissytal
  • Start date

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
I'd recommend watching with the volume down or off. The AC units are running in the back ground.

Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6W4x-btPfUU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6W4x-btPfUU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's so cute :3. He looks like mine but he's darker. He also loves to eat chopped watermelons.

Ohhh what a sweetheart! He looks like he's really enjoying his watermelon :-D *Is it a boy or girl?* Is this the doggy that has been having health issues? Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys :).

The watermelon was chilled too, so that helped I'm sure.

Trapper - Yes he's the one that was having the health problem. As you can see, he's over whatever it was.

He loves cucumbers too. He'll lay down on hold it between his paws.

Crystal

Oddly enough, he reminds me of my oldest son!

Aww, he's dripping watermelon juice all over lol.

My dog loved all sorts of fruits. I used to feed her fruits and vegetables all the time, and anything healthy and unseasoned I had left over like rice, etc. I don't really believe in kibble, because it sucks, but I didn't have the money to feed her real food for every meal.

Careful on how much watermelon you feed, since too much of it and its juice can cause diarrhea. Also, most dogs like bananas, but more than about half of one isn't good, since they are binding. I've heard that grapes/raisins are poisonous.

Oh I'm so glad he's feeling better :)

LOL Jim! He can't be that messy when he eats!

Moo - he was dripping all over the place! Before I got my camera, it was literally running from his mouth and he decided he wanted to share it with me. Let's just say I had to move fast.

phission - I never knew grapes were bad for dogs. We actually have three grapevines. In the fall he'll eat what falls on the ground. I must be lucky that he's never gotten sick from it. He eats blueberries as well.

Trapper - Me too! For it to be so hot outside (he's an outdoor dog) he has plenty of energy.

Crystal

Back