What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New item at lowes Death TUBE

Adam

Sarracenia Collector
Lowes has flavas for 10.99, right now theyre in great condition as they just came in, but hurry while they're nice. My dad didnt buy me one though. Im so sad

lame,i dont got access to lowes, how about home depot?

No, just lowes

Supplies vary from region to region anyways. Different suppliers and distributors.

Ive been in almost every lowes i passed in the NE, and theyre all supplied by botanical wonders

Yeah, the lowes and home depots around here never get cps at all. Ever. But hey, good find for you at least.

lame, i want a lowes near my house.

hey upper, if your in LA, theres a ton in Long Beach. not too far.

my local armstrongs used to have these huge pots with a mature flava, HUGE P. 'titan', mature and dividing D. capensis, and a scraggly VFT for $35. I bought 4 one time lol.

its like 20 minute drive from where i live..... only if i can drive....

Don't know if this is 'new news', but I just picked up a Purpurea last weekend at Lowes.

Looked much better than the few other CPs they had. I did see a couple flavas as well, but they were in less than stellar shape.

Back