What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigfoot Found!

• Thread starter Jayson16
  • Start date
Heres footage of a supposed "el chupacabra." This same video is also labeled as "fallen angel." Just search for it.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AveJSRL8KgQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AveJSRL8KgQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Edit: I was going to put up the English subtitled one, but it contains some bad language.

I saw an article on a fetal dragon preserved in a jar in one of those Cryptozoology mags. To me it was obviously sculpted out of translucent beige Super Sculpey cos that's the medium I mainly start with.

LOL
What idiots. I guess noone there has ever heard of an ugly dog.

Hahaha! I thought the same thing when I saw it :p

About Bigfoot, I think it's bogus. Last night when they showed it's teeth on the news, it looked like it had just come from the dentist. It had no decay on them or anything.

It had no decay on them or anything.
You never know, maybe he just brushes his teeth. Noone ever said bigfoot wasn't well kept.

Theyellowdart, I've seen that and it scared the crap out of me. The title I saw it, it said Fallen Angel in Spain. Now, they proved that the 'Bigfoot' corpse was fake. I actually believe in the Patterson video because they did a special on Bigfoot on NatGeo and they concluded that it walked differently then humans from analyzing it.

Theyellowdart, I've seen that and it scared the crap out of me. The title I saw it, it said Fallen Angel in Spain. Now, they proved that the 'Bigfoot' corpse was fake. I actually believe in the Patterson video because they did a special on Bigfoot on NatGeo and they concluded that it walked differently then humans from analyzing it.

lol
It's a really well done video, very realistic. Whoever made it must have some CGI experiance.

I saw that show, and I also believe the Patterson video. The main reason being because it seemed that Patterson didn't really want to gain anything from it. He simply filmed what he saw.
These guys, on the other hand, are trying to sell pictures and other crap.

There's no limit to what people can believe but, all in all, the belief that large furry primates roam the US seems pretty harmless.

Also, as far as I know, Bigfoot has never invaded another country, told a lie, hired a lobbyist or poisoned anyone's water. As for Bigfoot's fan club, I've never heard anyone claim that because Bigfoot didn't mention something centuries ago, it isn't acceptable now and then try to force that view on anyone else.

I think I'm becoming a fan. If it's too late to nominate Bigfoot for president, how about having Bigfoot take over leadership of a major corporation or religion? If there are enough Bigfoots (Bigfeet?), let's have them lead all the major nations, corporations and religions. The world will be much improved.

The creature in the patterson video is clearly a natural biped which makes me question it. It has an easy gait much as humans do and does not appear to waddle as do knuckle walker (Chimps) or suspensory based (orangs) apes do. This would imply it would either have evolved in North America on its own which lacks evidence or would be decedent of Australopithecus as they were the first bipedal apes, though in all likelihood it would probably be related to homo erectus as they had the greatest range. Though these theories bring up the problem of where are the other fossils and what about their tools why don't we find them? I just find a large bipedal primate existing in the woodlands of North America hard to accept, it just doesn't make sense or even seem possible.

Anyone find any footage or clear photos of mokele mbembe yet?

duh!
Mokele-mbembe.jpg

I took that picture last spring on a hiking trip.

They said they handed the body over to Biscardi, who is keeping it at an undisclosed location until a team of scientists can examine it.

Team of scientists? Who are they and does anyone know when "results" of their examinations will be released?

Lol anyone love those beef jerkey(jack links) commercials with the Bigfoot?

Surprise surprise! And the idiot who ran the press event was so adamant this was it! He's a supposed 'expert', yet had no proof (even had dna evidence that was no bigfoot..), and was suckered in by a costume? Wow - some expert! :-)) Right from the get go this was the expected outcome.

moran-sign.jpg

Back