Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot Found!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theyellowdart, I've seen that and it scared the crap out of me. The title I saw it, it said Fallen Angel in Spain. Now, they proved that the 'Bigfoot' corpse was fake. I actually believe in the Patterson video because they did a special on Bigfoot on NatGeo and they concluded that it walked differently then humans from analyzing it.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capensis View Post
    Theyellowdart, I've seen that and it scared the crap out of me. The title I saw it, it said Fallen Angel in Spain. Now, they proved that the 'Bigfoot' corpse was fake. I actually believe in the Patterson video because they did a special on Bigfoot on NatGeo and they concluded that it walked differently then humans from analyzing it.
    lol
    It's a really well done video, very realistic. Whoever made it must have some CGI experiance.

I saw that show, and I also believe the Patterson video. The main reason being because it seemed that Patterson didn't really want to gain anything from it. He simply filmed what he saw.
    These guys, on the other hand, are trying to sell pictures and other crap.
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True.
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, the figure's gait in the patterson film only looks odd because of camera shake. Look at the stabilized version:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif

Looks an awful lot like a guy in an ape suit to me.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no limit to what people can believe but, all in all, the belief that large furry primates roam the US seems pretty harmless.

Also, as far as I know, Bigfoot has never invaded another country, told a lie, hired a lobbyist or poisoned anyone's water. As for Bigfoot's fan club, I've never heard anyone claim that because Bigfoot didn't mention something centuries ago, it isn't acceptable now and then try to force that view on anyone else.

I think I'm becoming a fan. If it's too late to nominate Bigfoot for president, how about having Bigfoot take over leadership of a major corporation or religion? If there are enough Bigfoots (Bigfeet?), let's have them lead all the major nations, corporations and religions. The world will be much improved.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The creature in the patterson video is clearly a natural biped which makes me question it. It has an easy gait much as humans do and does not appear to waddle as do knuckle walker (Chimps) or suspensory based (orangs) apes do. This would imply it would either have evolved in North America on its own which lacks evidence or would be decedent of Australopithecus as they were the first bipedal apes, though in all likelihood it would probably be related to homo erectus as they had the greatest range. Though these theories bring up the problem of where are the other fossils and what about their tools why don't we find them? I just find a large bipedal primate existing in the woodlands of North America hard to accept, it just doesn't make sense or even seem possible.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokele View Post
    Actually, the figure's gait in the patterson film only looks odd because of camera shake. Look at the stabilized version:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif

Looks an awful lot like a guy in an ape suit to me.

Mokele
    I'm going to be honest with you, it doesn't, but that's my opinion. Plus, they also tried to stablizing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone find any footage or clear photos of mokele mbembe yet?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast