What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all, Heres some pics of the LACPS meeting for all of you who didnt get to go.

Drosera x 'Ivans Paddle'

DSC_0004.jpg

Drosera anglica 'Hawaii'

DSC_0005.jpg

Drosera regia

DSC_0007.jpg

Heliamphora x 'Tequila'

DSC_0010.jpg

Pinguicula moctezumae

DSC_0011.jpg

Pinguicula gypsicola

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Cephalotus

DSC_0019.jpg

Petiolaris complex sundew

DSC_0022.jpg

Drosera hamiltonii

DSC_0027.jpg

Flytrap cultivar

DSC_0031.jpg

cool, cant believe i missed it. i'll try to go on october though. any neps there?

Just makes me want to use any means necessary to go to a LACPS meeting :(
I do have family in SoCal and at the right time tickets from Hawaii are like $350 sometime someday :)

Nice D. regia. Whoever that is the background looks like she is having the time of her life! lol.

xvart.

Apparently the subject of my Stinging Capensis came up there today x) i wish i could get to some meatings somewhere, we are still trying to get a NWCPS formed...

Nice pictures.
Do you know who grew that Cephalotus? It's amazing.

Nice D. regia. Whoever that is the background looks like she is having the time of her life! lol.

xvart.

She has that kind of half smile and stare face you put on when someone won't stop talking to you but you don't want to be rude and walk away or tell them to shut up.
lol

upper: there were a couple neps there, I didnt get any pictures though.

theyellowdart: Michael Lu grew the Cephalotus.

She has that kind of half smile and stare face you put on when someone won't stop talking to you but you don't want to be rude and walk away or tell them to shut up.
lol

Exactly! lol.

xvart.

It was good meeting, Nice pics Max and thanks for the Ceph. Overall a good first time meeting.:-D

I wish I could have been there but I had tire problems. Ended up having to replace all 4 this weekend. Maybe next time.

Great shots!

I couldn't make it to the meeting either. :(

Do you know who grew that Cephalotus?

lol
uggg. I forgot the name of the guy who grew the ceph...im horrible with names....but if it helps he was wearing a white shirt with bluish horizontal stripes......

and yea she was talking to her boyfriend.......lolz......

shes cool though...she been in bunches of choirs like me...

Apparently the subject of my Stinging Capensis came up there today x)

ummmm o yea oooppppzzzzz........lolz that was me....we were talking about capensis being a weed....and I checked my cell inbox....and I noticed i had saved a txt from ya from a few weeks ago....and I was like kristoff....hmmmm O yea ...."hey what do you guys think about kristoffs' stinging capensis....." most people replied that it was most likely an allergy......

Back