User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much prison time have you got coming?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I....dont wanna try and think about it, i believe much like xvart, though id have to include the night as well....o_o im a naughty child.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of people do the same things, but people growing up poor are more likely to get convicted of a felony.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never broken what i consider to be moral laws....never killed anyone....never beat the hell out of anyone for fun......never destroyed someone else's property.....have bent or broken alot of laws i felt were stupid as either no ones rights were being violated or the only person being hurt was me.....couple laws i have broken i have done so with out a second thought as i felt i was truly helping out another individual, a cancer patient i knew personally in alot of pain but out of pain meds but i didnt think twice bout handing her a couple of my prescription pain meds........would do it again in a heart beat.....but its illegal.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I would get prison time, but that's because I would plead insanity and be locked up in a padded room. I would probably be in there for a while though.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm not even thinking about murder, raping and pillaging. The purpose of this excercise is to take a look at our everyday activities that are victimless crimes but are infact illegal and punishable our conservative legal system. We are listening to people scream right now today on television about the government not making enough laws since 2004. Most laws made generally work to curtail our personal liberty, rarely do laws apply to the corporate and political overlords. If they are applied, they are not applied with the same pressures.

Thinking only aweek or so back to Monica Goodling's defense (in the Dept of Justice hiring scandal): "Not every violation of the law is a crime." Do you really believe normal human sapens such as you or I could get out of the hot seat with such a defense, or "pleading the fifth" and thus be aquitted?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i didnt get caught......it didnt happen......thats my story and im sticking to it
    I was with Rattler the whole time and I didn't do it either. Unless you have a video of us holding two forms of picture id, we were never even there.

Hypothetically speaking, of course, I could have multiple life sentences.

I was once put in jail indefinitely. I was never given a trial, I was just locked up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've never done anything illegal.
    Pak, that is the best use for that smiley that I've ever seen. Totally how it should be used. haha

This would be something fun to consider on a road trip. haha Though, you need to eliminate all of the ridiculous things... For instance, I've used a different name when signing up for a website before. There're people who end up on felony charges for doing the same. Heck I've got mail from one of those names (even though I didn't ask for it...), that probably makes it a federal violation. haha
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay
    are you a narc of some kind??
    I can't remember doing anyything illegal. AWWW the sweet bliss of demensia it is a wonderful state to live in. and i make new friends every day LOL
    LMO
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast