Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't quite make it...

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the driving test in SC a few months ago. I had to preform the same move. I lost one point because after I parked I didn't know to turn the wheels all the way to the right. I passed though. There was also a trick move. I came up to an intersection that I clearly should stop, but there was no stop sign. I stopped anyway and told the examiner that there should be a stop sign there and I was going to stop anyway. He told me that was the correct move and that I wouldn't believe how many people just drive right through it.

A few years ago I was taking the driving test in SC and when I got in the car I had all the papers that they gave me inside in my hand. Normally i would just put those in the passenger seat but the examiner was there and so I put them over the sun visor. During the test the examiner told me to turn right. When I did I was facing the sun and was practically blinded. I reached up to flip down the sun visor and the papers fell. I quickly caught them and put them somewhere else. I didn't think much of it and we continued the test. When we got back to the DMV she told me that when the papers fell, I touched the yellow line and that was an automatic failure. I still don't think that I did but what can you do? I took off work and drove all the way to SC for this test and now I was going to have to do it all over again.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you want a bureaucracy like this to run a national health service? I know that I don't...
    It would be better than the money hungry insurance and drug companies. Most nations have a medical benefits for their citizens, and they work just fine. Why can't we do the same in this country?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why can't we do the same in this country?
    Cos "we" only think of others when it might benefit "us" somehow. "US" being the companies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12