What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

turtleman of kentucky

Best line in that whole thing:

"...I try not to smile cause I got my teeth knocked out by a chainsaw..."

I hate Youtube videos during the day...I can't see 'em cuz the office blocks the site. *sigh*

Will have to wait til I get home.

But...that doesn't sound pretty.... lol

alligator snapping turtles....uhg horrible memories of those evil little pricks. Living in Florida for 14 years, you get rather used to seeing them in the backyard. especially since we had a huge creek back there. Caught em on a daily basis, actually caught a baby the size of a dime once, kept it as a pet in a 100gal aquarium i used for slider turtles, but i got rid of em a year before this turtle came in, kept it for about 6 years, got about the size of pizza pan....never bit anyone, it loved me lol

Wow. :scratch: I can only imagine the gross bacteria in the water...gross. Although hes either infested with it and/or immune to it since hes been in those ponds for who knows how long!

Moo, yes he eats them...at the end there he talks about what part of the turtle goes for what...like the butt area is the roast, and then the tenderloins are the arms or something.

Back