What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this cant be good for me...........

the wife wanted some sweet corn and since mine got a late start and is a few weeks away from harvest we hit the local farmers market.....she found some corn and a huge sweet onion aswell...........i was glancing around the tables and spied jars of a pinkish-orange jelly..........hmmmmmm.........bullberry jelly.....i havent had that in years.........so i picked up a pint........tastes just as good as i remember.........now as i look back on my day i realize that i have only eaten 10 pieces of toast and a half pint of jelly today......and all i can think of is that other half pint aint going to last me till the next farmers market, next saturday :-(

lol TOAST! ;)

That happens to me when I buy that peanut butter & grape jelly sold together in the same jar. I love that stuff on cheapo white bread. I can't leave it alone if I let myself buy it.

Lol! I like the jelly and honey they sell at markets. My mom got some jalapeno jelly at the market. It was good.

Back