What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smash bros brawl

• Thread starter Ant
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ant

Ant

Your one and only pest!
Hi, I was wondering if any of you had it. If so whats your freind code and nickname?

Mine is ant and the code is 0688-5155-7846.

Man, I wish I had a Wii and Brawl. I'm still playing Smash Melee. :-(

Not to go too far off topic, but does anyone know if the Wii is going to drop in price soon?

Not to go too far off topic, but does anyone know if the Wii is going to drop in price soon?

Considering the fact that they're still sold out most of the time, I'd venture to guess that they wont drop in price any time soon.

I got brawl when it first came out sadly since my internet is dial-up I can't have wifi hopefully a internet company will cover my area soon.

My main character to use is Lucario second, Zelda/Sheik, and third pokemon trainer.

ive never done the online thing here, only at my friends...i need to go set that up or look it up. But i play Brawl here quite a bit

I play brawl alot. I like wifi, but if the people are really far apart it's really slow. If it was payed for then it would probably be alot better. My main is Lucario, sometimes I use Toon Link or Fox.

If I didn't have a compulsive game addict brother who's 6 I'd get a wii.
When I play he is like right there,he is beyond annoying on many other levels ..
Brawl is really good but your not missing out that much..

I usually play with kirby.

Right now, the Wii is in my brother's room, so it's somewhat off-limits xP. But, my main people are Ike and Marth. Fire Emblem FTW XD

hahaha i usually play with link or toon link since they are the same. or Zelda/Sheik. occaisonally Ganondorf or Marth as well.

Samus all the way, baby! I'll have to go get my friend/smash codes since they've changed. (I had to send my Wii in for service and they changed the serial number.) It'd be fun to play with folks here on the forum - I've only done the friend code fights with my one local friend with a Wii, and even then only a couple of times. The anonymous battles are hilarious though... you run into some really poor sports on there! My favorite is when you beat someone a couple of times, their moves get cheaper and cheaper, they finally get fed up and leave the group and then come back in a different position a few matches later because there are only so many people on at any given time. :D
~Joe

I once had a random battle where everyone was kirby! I won to!

It's a shame you can't get a hat from eating another Kirby. That would be bizarre.
~Joe

That's good to know. I've never really favored Kirby, except in the first version (if you count playing it once at a friend's and deciding Kirby was a character I could actually contend with) so I had never noticed. Makes sense though. I love the Kirby games, I spent a good deal of time with SNES9X and my Kirby 3 ROM after breaking my leg a few years ago. ...I always thought that Smash Bros. didn't quite do Kirby justice, but the parts of The Subspace Emissary that feature Kirby had a good feel.
~Joe

You haven't mastered kirby then! His hammer is awesome.

I'm a bit of a one-trick pony. In Melee I was all about Mewtwo/Ness (some Samus and Link but mostly out of my fanboyism) and in Brawl I'm mostly Samus/Pit. Although, I'm more diverse than that, but the straightforward fighters are the ones I comprehend. I can do pretty good with characters like Falco and Marth, but I'm not super good with defense and parrying moves that require precision or timing. My game is more in item and terrain usage.
~Joe

PS - Console code: 7399-1703-9132-2479, Brawl code: 4596-9121-1762 Nic: Oej!

I HATE it when on the anonymous wifi battles, someone just stands in the corner and keeps squatting or taunting. My Wii number is 5310 5656 1112 1466, and my brawl friend code is 3050-7268-8709.

I forgot I'm pretty decent with Samus on melee I did pretty well fighting against my friend who uses Fox all the time I guess I should try to play Samas on brawl more often.

I really miss playing melee with friends I even won a small tournament hopefully by this christmass I'll be able to get DSL or something better than dial-up.. =(

Back