User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Anniversary John McCain & MLK!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    As far as changing peoples opinions, that simply can't happen. We are all securely locked into our reality tunnels until such time as we either choose to change their focus or are shocked into changing them.

I wonder how McCain's reality tunnel changed?
    You ignored my other question. WHY are you posting this and what is the point? He actively worked to do the opposite and undo the "damage" he did not long after casting that opposition vote that you so prominently talked about at at the thread's start. The man helped change Ronald Reagan's mind on the issue and got Reagan to ask Arizona to change its stance on the issue. You conveniently forget that part though and only mention his vote 25 years ago. I know the reason. You know the reason. You're afraid to admit it is my guess. Oh well I've exposed your mentality. Hopefully people will see you for the type of shady political pot stirrer that you are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully people will see you for the type of shady political pot stirrer that you are.
    Indeed - I'm glad you noticed!

Now gimmie my ladle back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully people will see you for the type of shady political pot stirrer that you are.
    Great way of putting it Alien. I wonder if there is a political forum you can post your "stuff" on instead of a carnivorous plant forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson16 View Post
    Great way of putting it Alien. I wonder if there is a political forum you can post your "stuff" on instead of a carnivorous plant forum.
    LOL you really aint going to be happy if Bruce and i get started like we did at the last election least this one isnt a choice between dumb and dumber like the last two elections......but i personally think the choice im presented with this November torques me off worse than the last two........i want to pimp slap both parties, kick them in the rear and tell them to try again cause got to be able to come up with better than this.......though they did manage raise the combined IQ of the candidates more than a bit.......going to be another year of voting for the candidate i hate the least..........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    going to be another year of voting for the candidate i hate the least..........
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I consider the fact that I have a problem with each party a good indicator that I still have some semblance of sanity. :P
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah but it would be nice to have a MAJOR candidate that i agreed with on more than 50% of his stance..........really kinda liked Ron Paul......he had some issues but atleast he wanted the individual states to be the ones deciding on lots of issues......really liked that.......Obammy wants to raise my frigging taxes and drive up oil even higher and i cant like the old farts stance on guns and illegals(on gays least he says leave it up to the states which aint half bad, not great but not terrible)..........going to ***** kill me if i got to pull the lever on the old guy just to keep the guy with the battleship sized ego out of office........i aint happy bout the choice one bit.....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmm McCain just announced Sarah Palin as his VP..............i can like that........
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Est View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I consider the fact that I have a problem with each party a good indicator that I still have some semblance of sanity. :P
    excellent point! I was thinking about how I was in agreement with rattler's pining for one really great candidate but you make a good point. The people that swear allegiance to one candidate (such as those sign waving sheep in the audience at both conventions) to the point of bumper stickers and massive front yard billboards worry me. To think that any of these guys is the answer to everything should send up some red flags in your head.

I love that McCain was able to surprise everyone with the VP choice. Too many leaks these days and I LOVE see the speculators with a major failure on their shoulders. The radio just said how both sides have history making members on the ticket, both have a wrinkled old white guy and both have a fresh new young face. This could be great if they actually got down to campaigning rather than the smear ads.

I just hope that people aren't going to vote for either candidate because of race or gender but I am not naive enough to truly expect that.

Now...let's actually hear some issues guys so that those of us that aren't going to vote on you just because you have a D or R after your name have something to go on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast