User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I look out the window and what do I find?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegedhuman View Post
    Ohh, and I was getting all concerned that you were being targeted by the Fertilizer Mafia who dispensed the infamous agent 6-6-6 to come and kill all your carnivorous plants. Gotta tell you though, Agent 6-6-6 is starting to slip on stealth since I can clearly see nearly the ENTIRE bag in the upper left hand corner of the surveillance still frame. Good thing you know about the danger and are on the look out though. Sadly I am afraid your neighborhood watch cat must obviously be in the Fertilizer Mafia's pockets and was slipped a package of high quality, imported from Columbia, kitty-nip on the side to overlook the intruder. Sheesh, where is the cat's sense of loyalty and duty? Pfffh, bought out by a bag of 'nip
    LOL
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think people should stop making these topics that have nothing to do with anything.
    Why? People are having fun and this section of the site is called "General Discussions", it's kinda like recess at school or break time at work. It's just a fun place to hang out & talk about whatever, irritate people with different political views than you, talk about fave music or movies, plants, bugs, etc. If you don't wanna participate in something cos you think is stupid that's fine but you don't have to be a party pooper.

Anyway, that orange cat looks like my buddy "Red" that I had to put down last January, he ate some thing while I was at work and it clogged his guts and I didn't have the $3500 for surgery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    Why? People are having fun and this section of the site is called "General Discussions", it's kinda like recess at school or break time at work. It's just a fun place to hang out & talk about whatever, irritate people with different political views than you, talk about fave music or movies, plants, bugs, etc. If you don't wanna participate in something cos you think is stupid that's fine but you don't have to be a party pooper.
    some buddy is just wound a lil tight...........you want to see funny.......try posting in the general forum on a site 50 times larger than this on that jokes do not belong in the general forum.....especially when most of the active members post jokes or look forward to the jokes everyday......makes the Salem witch hunts look tame.....funny thing is, it happens bout every 6 months like clockwork
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    some buddy is just wound a lil tight...........you want to see funny.......try posting in the general forum on a site 50 times larger than this on that jokes do not belong in the general forum.....especially when most of the active members post jokes or look forward to the jokes everyday......makes the Salem witch hunts look tame.....funny thing is, it happens bout every 6 months like clockwork
    Exactly. Of all the forums I visit, this has by far the tamest 'general' or 'off-topic' section I've seen. This stuff is fine, IMO.

BTW Ahmad, I recommend a dog for your little surprise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightsky View Post
    Exactly. Of all the forums I visit, this has by far the tamest 'general' or 'off-topic' section I've seen. This stuff is fine, IMO.

BTW Ahmad, I recommend a dog for your little surprise!

I plan to get a dog. Possibly a Labrador.

I'm going to shower the pooch with lots of love and belly rubs (and perhaps ear scratches)
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

Wolfn's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, Drosera.....this is just a weird topic, seems to be more and more lately.
    Best regards,
    Marius

My Website: http://droseragemmae.com/

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post

Anyway, that orange cat looks like my buddy "Red" that I had to put down last January, he ate some thing while I was at work and it clogged his guts and I didn't have the $3500 for surgery.

LOL! should we bring back 'Word Association'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I mean there's nothing bad about it, but say I take a picture outside my window, and say "look".

Wow interesting. :P

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast