Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Men or women?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men or women?

I've noticed that there are a LOT, I mean a LOT more men interested in CPs than women. In the rats-as-pets hobby... and dogs too... there are a LOT more women. So is it just that guys are more into bug-eating monsters than the fluffy cuddly pets? I personally like both I'm female, for those who don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from what i have noticed most women do not dive head first into hobbies as much.....my wife never dives head long into anything, she is interested in most all the same stuff i am butshe never goes all out in anything.....to her hobbies are something to relax with and not intended to be another source of stress
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're correct in your observation that this particular hobby is dominated by the guys. Strangely enough, though, with but a few exceptions, the gals seem to have a tendency to be into rats and snakes as pets, more out of proportion to the guys. The guys, particularly the very young, have a tendency to be sadists. The girls tend to be tomboys Notice the frequent use of the word "tend".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My two favorite hobbies, ever, that I've tried, have to be my rats and my VFT. Definitely. Am I just the odd one out? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not the odd one out......just uncommon.........nothing wrong with that.......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything about me seems to be uncommon, lol!

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.... you've come to the right place! There's a lot of gals here that can relate to what you are expressing... right down to raising pet rats!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife is deeper into her hobbies than I am into mine, but she spends her hobby time doing the hobby, often with actual people. While I type messages to people I've never met. I don't even know for sure that you people are actual people. How can I know if Jimscott is a computer simulation and Rattler is a vegan poetess from Amherst acting out her High Plains fantasies? For all you know, I might be only days away from a shotgun wedding to Sarah Palin's daughter.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast