User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mob in MN today at the GOP convention.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mob in MN today at the GOP convention.

Yo Swords were you there today??

A mob attacked the Connecticut delegates to the GOP convention today in St Paul MN.

Peace loving Obama protesters HA HA HA!!

The Connecticut delegation to the Republican National Convention was attacked today as they attempted to enter the Xcel Center in St. Paul, Minnesota.

The delegation - including official delegates, alternates, and guests - numbering approximately 120 people - got off the buses and began to walk through the security perimeter into the Convention Hall when they encountered a large group of RNC protesters who formed a human chain to block the delegation from continuing and shouting epithets at the Nutmeggers.

Police officers in riot gear quickly converged on the protestors as the delegation attempted to walk through the blockade. Delegates were shoved and spat upon by the protestors.

When Chairman Healy’s mother Lila was spat upon by a protester, former U.S. Rep. Rob Simmons stepped between the elder Healy and the crowd. He was doused with a liquid substance that was later determined to be a mix of clorox and water. At least 10 other delegates also were hit with liquid.

With police assistance, the delegation managed to break through the crowd and slip inside the security perimeter. The police quickly responded to the altercation and were able to prevent it from escalating further.

The St Paul police and the Secret Service are investigating how the protesters were able to get into the area unopposed.

We’ll have more shortly.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    Peace loving Obama protesters HA HA HA!!
    They weren't necessarily Obama supports but rather GOP or McCain non-supporters.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and your beloved republicans just went and raided private press and journalists who were their, who were going to have peaceful protests against the cancerous mcsame. But they said they were planning to roit. But it turned into a "mob".

Good thing the News isnt going to say a word about it. cause theirs a difference between "the news" and the Press.

I dont like obama either and I would be right out their with them.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    Exactly my point.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely okay with me. They send police to raid houses with automatic weapons, crazies raid them with clorox in water. Fair play is fair play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was downtown observing, of course! It's my job to observe the domesticated primates of this planet as I try and document their societal behaviors.

Most of the demonstrators were A.Y.F. and other MN Anarchist groups, including some out of staters who, once arrested have been held hostage by the state and will continue to be so until the convention is over. If they were simply liberal Obama supporters, Women's groups, etc. (who were also there) you probly would've heard much more about it on the news. When there's demos like this made up mostly of "Black Blocs" (MN has lots of Anarchists) you won't hear much about it on US TV and radio. It's intentionally kept on the down low but if you listen to BBC you'll hear more accuracy about who, how many, etc. I've no doubt Hannity, Lou Dobbs and the others will try and find some photos of an Obama sign somewhere in the crowd and say this is proof of something or other about Obama but that's their job, confrontational news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free speech is only acceptable when you agree with them.

Lets not play coy here. These people want to stir up trouble. Many of them are self-styled anarchists and anti-authoritarians that nobody gives two poops about what they think. They are entitled to believe whatever they want, but when they pull the stupid crap they pull, it is unacceptable. Make no mistake, most of them would be dead or on the way to it if they were forced to fend for themselves without big brother to protect them from the rest of the world that wouldn't put up with their crap.

Throwing bleach on people that didn't do crap to them except try to peaceably assemble at their scheduled convention? They all deserve to have the ever loving crap beat out of them, hosed down with pepperspray, and thrown in jail. God there's nothing funnier than watching some idiotic loser looking like a sad sack of crap with pepperspray in their eyes and bruises on their face. There's a way to go about doing things and these idiots like to go the way that gets them the biggest emotional response when you see them getting the snot kicked out of them by police when they won't conduct themselves in a civil manner.

Believe me I am very neutral when it comes to police matters. There's a lot of absolute crap that they do that is unacceptable with regard to civil liberties and they can overstep their bounds, but watching them "pacify" these types of idiotic mobs just warms my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    and your beloved republicans just went and raided private press and journalists who were their, who were going to have peaceful protests against the cancerous mcsame. But they said they were planning to roit. But it turned into a "mob".

Good thing the News isnt going to say a word about it. cause theirs a difference between "the news" and the Press.

And ignorance rears its ugly head. The REPUBLICANS "just went and raided private press and journalists" huh? Those jack booted Republicans! Yeah! WHERE are my jack boots? I wanna be a JBT (jack booted thug)! The Republicans! Yes, it's all their doing. These "protesters" did not bring it upon themselves. Nope! Couldn't be! They were "peaceful!" And the Republicans raided them for it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's partially true.

The ones who were raided were self styled wanna bes who never did anyting but read The Anarchist Cookbook and then they think they know what an Anarchist is. The majority of people at the convention were not those types of ignorant people. There is a large @ community here of bookstores, coffee shops, homeless feeding groups, magazines, etc. Anyone who gets upset about the word "Anarchist" can smply use the Neuro-linguistic Programming tactic of switching the word with "Libertarian". The major difference is that while Libertarians want the most minimal possible government Anarchism takes it a step further to the original simple form of social contract and voluntary association.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast